08-13-2011, 04:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xNotAHardScope
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday/Today

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:£100 ($162)

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-no reply

Other comments: Bought a PS3 on 3.55 Firmware for £100 Through Paypal Seller Stated PS3 Would Be Delivered Through A courier Yesterday Upon Not Reviving i Contacted And Seller Replied "I Shipped It Quite Late It Will Defiantly Come Between 8am-5pm Tomorrow (Sat)" The Time Now Is 5:07am And I Have Still Not Received Item Very Unhappy As I Am Short On Money And Have Been Scammed Out Of £100 Any Response From Mods Would Be Much Appreciated
Last edited by Kanye West ; 08-13-2011 at 04:18 PM.
08-13-2011, 06:37 PM #20
Originally posted by Kanye
ok so u dont have a photo? mods dont close ive asked everyone at the house inc my neighbours and they sed they didnt ****ing bullshitter

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ok at least tell me if there was a car on the drive if ther was wot one

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

OK mate listen ive looken and seen on google streetview u cant tell the numberplate and stuff if u could describe exactly the ouse you deliverd it to bcus if i havnt got it and uve deliverd it to somewere around my adress i need to know who u did deliver it to do that and i will close the case. a word from my dad "you better get the ps3 deliverd to my adress by wednesday or come and collect a smack round the head"

a red ford KA now leave me alone u kid
08-13-2011, 06:48 PM #21
Originally posted by xNotAHardScope View Post
a red ford KA now leave me alone u kid
look son just tell me what property you dropped it into and stop sodding about. The only kid here is you so best stop now before you get in to deep. WHAT HOUSE - DESCRIBE IT!!!!!
08-13-2011, 06:59 PM #22
a bush in fron of the house had a vw golf outside and a red ka in the drive the address u gave if its the wrong address its ur fault but i can come there again and meet u and take u to the house, ur own house!
08-13-2011, 07:20 PM #23
a bush in fron of the house had a vw golf outside and a red ka in the drive the address u gave if its the wrong address its ur fault but i can come there again and meet u and take u to the house, ur own house!
Right so when you comin, cos now I'm really interseted to see what you have to say.
08-13-2011, 08:05 PM #24
Originally posted by Kanye
Right so when you comin, cos now I'm really interseted to see what you have to say.

next saturday 1 pm be ready
08-13-2011, 10:35 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Erm, so you two has come to an agreement then? This sounds very strange to be honest. You went to his house, but you have no way to prove it?
08-14-2011, 04:00 PM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
next saturday 1 pm be ready

Please provide solid proof of you being there and that you delivered this PS3 system. Do this or refund the user. You have 24 hours.
08-14-2011, 04:21 PM #27
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Please provide solid proof of you being there and that you delivered this PS3 system. Do this or refund the user. You have 24 hours.

i gave him the ps3 i described where i want so im right he knows it!! im not refunding, ill only refund if he gives my ps3 back!
08-14-2011, 06:43 PM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i gave him the ps3 i described where i want so im right he knows it!! im not refunding, ill only refund if he gives my ps3 back!

That is not valid proof. Please provide what I requested or refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo