08-13-2011, 04:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: xNotAHardScope
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Yesterday/Today

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:£100 ($162)

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-no reply

Other comments: Bought a PS3 on 3.55 Firmware for £100 Through Paypal Seller Stated PS3 Would Be Delivered Through A courier Yesterday Upon Not Reviving i Contacted And Seller Replied "I Shipped It Quite Late It Will Defiantly Come Between 8am-5pm Tomorrow (Sat)" The Time Now Is 5:07am And I Have Still Not Received Item Very Unhappy As I Am Short On Money And Have Been Scammed Out Of £100 Any Response From Mods Would Be Much Appreciated
Last edited by Kanye West ; 08-13-2011 at 04:18 PM.
08-13-2011, 04:51 PM #2
i delivered it to you myself and we talked and shook hands to close the deal...
08-13-2011, 04:53 PM #3
Originally posted by xnotahardscope View Post
i delivered it to you myself and we talked and shook hands to close the deal...
no u didn't ur lying
08-13-2011, 04:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Kanye
no u didn't ur lying

so you can get your money back and keep the ps3? are you mad? i can easily drive back to yours now and backhand your jaw
08-13-2011, 04:57 PM #5
Originally posted by xnotahardscope View Post
so you can get your money back and keep the ps3? Are you mad? I can easily drive back to yours now and backhand your jaw
ok what did i look like huh?
08-13-2011, 05:02 PM #6
ok what did i look like huh?

why u actin like this?
08-13-2011, 05:12 PM #7
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by xNotAHardScope View Post
why u actin like this?
cus im 13 yrs old i dont have money to spend willy nilly my uncles in a coma and i need to pay for his treatmeant and u dont deliver it why would u deliver it when u sed u would get a courier to my mom or dad or brother mighta taken it in i want to know who the person looked like that opened the door or what color my door was and then ill belive u and ask around
08-13-2011, 05:19 PM #8
[/COLOR]cus im 13 yrs old i dont have money to spend willy nilly my uncles in a coma and i need to pay for his treatmeant and u dont deliver it why would u deliver it when u sed u would get a courier to my mom or dad or brother mighta taken it in i want to know who the person looked like that opened the door or what color my door was and then ill belive u and ask around

a man opened the door i asked if he is expecting this its from NGU he said yes we shook and went,, the courier service wasnt availbe in weekend and because you dont live far from me, i delivered it myself so yh... why dispute, youll end up getting yourself banned
08-13-2011, 05:20 PM #9
Originally posted by xNotAHardScope View Post
a man opened the door i asked if he is expecting this its from NGU he said yes we shook and went,, the courier service wasnt availbe in weekend and because you dont live far from me, i delivered it myself so yh... why dispute, youll end up getting yourself banned
dnt lie u basterd im ****ing 13! are u happy my brother nor dad knows about NGU and im ****ing 13 want a picture ill hapily give one U DIDNT DELIVER IT i will go to the police if i dont recieve the PS3 or The money back you sick basterd
08-13-2011, 05:22 PM #10
dnt lie u basterd im ****ing 13! are u happy my brother nor dad knows about NGU and im ****ing 13 want a picture ill hapily give one U DIDNT DELIVER IT i will go to the police if i dont recieve the PS3 or The money back you sick basterd

what are the police going to do? i gave the item... if you dont believe me dispute on paypal and we see who wins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo