08-13-2011, 10:47 PM #1
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: paypals and moneygram for trophies

How much?:$300 for mag,$40 for alien breed impact,$50 for dj heroes,$60 for dead space 2 zealot and dlc,$100 for mnr and dlcs total $550( i pay for the job to be completed not some % on)

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal

Other comments: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

Proof: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

When did this happen:today
08-13-2011, 11:30 PM #11
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
You must login or register to view this content. 1 payment + 220$ from moneygram but he did not pay for the so basically his amount was 200$

Photo 2 - 60$ total i was recieve like 400-700$

You must login or register to view this content.

i have completed Dead Nation 50$ Sims 3 60$ Blackops dlcs - 15$ MAG - 200$ Skate 3 100% - 65$ Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic 10$

50 + 60 + 15 + 200 + 65 + 10 = 400$ and i got to compare trophies to what i done and i can send you all my limited paypal accounts that accepted his paypal money on

yes you completed dead nation $50,sims 3 $50 not $60,blackops dlc $10 not $15 here we go again,mag is not completed that is a lie ,foxkaz can check,rag doll $10 and skate 3 $60 not $65 STOP ADINg ON THE MONEY WE HAD THE SAME ISSUE BEFORE
08-13-2011, 11:36 PM #12
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
yes you completed dead nation $50,sims 3 $50 not $60,blackops dlc $10 not $15 here we go again,mag is not completed that is a lie ,foxkaz can check,rag doll $10 and skate 3 $60 not $65 STOP ADINg ON THE MONEY WE HAD THE SAME ISSUE BEFORE

i know my prices and how much of a disccount i gave you. IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE PROOF I GAVE YOU THOSE PRICES Then shut up and stop lying its just like when you tried tricking me into doing ea mma for 60$ when its like a 500 hour plat so all you do is lie and i know mag aint done. Did i say it was done no

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You do understand that sounds a bit weak? How much money did you recive from the accuser for the uncompleted deals?

so do you want all my paypal logins? to see if i got the money? since you called me weak and your not replying?

Edit and then mnr is not 100% when he bought it no dlcs were out and then when i told him there 3 dlcs out and if he bought them for me i would do them free but he did not do that so dlcs are free for this liar

and then when mag is done he would owe me another 100$ and that was be 700$ total he owes and he paid 400$
08-13-2011, 11:40 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
i know my prices and how much of a disccount i gave you. IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE PROOF I GAVE YOU THOSE PRICES Then shut up and stop lying its just like when you tried tricking me into doing ea mma for 60$ when its like a 500 hour plat so all you do is lie and i know mag aint done. Did i say it was done no

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

so do you want all my paypal logins? to see if i got the money? since you called me weak and your not replying?

Edit and then mnr is not 100% when he bought it no dlcs were out and then when i told him there 3 dlcs out and if he bought them for me i would do them free but he did not do that so dlcs are free for this liar

I never called you weak. I called your excuse weak.

These are the transactions I could find on the accuser's PayPal accounts and MoneyGram. There was another paypal of yours some money was sent to, but the accuser couldn't remember it.
08-13-2011, 11:42 PM #14
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I never called you weak. I called your excuse weak.

These are the transactions I could find on the accuser's PayPal accounts and MoneyGram. There was another paypal of yours some money was sent to, but the accuser couldn't remember it.

That money gram order aint all his about 120$ of it is from drock and few other buyers and had them send to him so that he can send it all once but he did not pay the fee so it took it out my other deals and i offered to give you every paypal account i got

Edit and he did not send this as gifts so there was an fee remove from my pay

all them add up to 600$ he owes me still 100$ and he can keep and i dont got to do his trophies in return

and if i were to do all trophies

Socom 4: 50$
Dead Space 2: 60$
Dj hero: 50$

he would owe me 260$
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 08-13-2011 at 11:48 PM.
08-13-2011, 11:48 PM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
That money gram order aint all his about 120$ of it is from drock and few other buyers and had them send to him so that he can send it all once but he did not pay the fee so it took it out my other deals and i offered to give you every paypal account i got

Edit and he did not send this as gifts so there was an fee remove from my pay

all them add up to 600$ he owes me still 100$ and he can keep and i dont got to do his trophies in return

So he owe you $100. But he still have paid for stuff that you haven't done. I am only interested in to find out the value of the trophies he have paid for but have not received. If both of you two could work out a reasonable amount this dispute could be quickly solved.
08-13-2011, 11:50 PM #16
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
So he owe you $100. But he still have paid for stuff that you haven't done. I am only interested in to find out the value of the trophies he have paid for but have not received. If both of you two could work out a reasonable amount this dispute could be quickly solved.

He has recieved what he payed for besides mag plat which is missing 100$ once i get plat and mnr once i get plat 100$

if he wants unfinished stuff done

ABI 40
S4: 50$
Dj hero 50$
Dead space 2 60$

he has not paid the 3rd part of mag which is 100$
and he has not paid mnr 100$

and the 4 mention games above
08-13-2011, 11:53 PM #17
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!

foxkaz u can check in the first paypal account only around $80 are from drock ,hit me up if you need the log in again please
08-13-2011, 11:55 PM #18
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
foxkaz u can check in the first paypal account only around $80 are from drock ,hit me up if you need the log in again please

80$ and more from ws i think

even if so your still in debt around 200$ and you did not pay the fee which you agreed to do

Edit: MAG most likely would have been done already if you and your cusins haven't signed me out like 100 times
08-14-2011, 12:01 AM #19
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
i never agree on paying your fees but you agree on doing soccom 4 for free becuzz you added on my account ,same way your brother put his %on dj heroes and i decide to pay for it wish i did ,therefore if you cant finish all the game then just refund $500 some ,cuzz i pay for plats not %,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo