08-13-2011, 10:47 PM #1
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: paypals and moneygram for trophies

How much?:$300 for mag,$40 for alien breed impact,$50 for dj heroes,$60 for dead space 2 zealot and dlc,$100 for mnr and dlcs total $550( i pay for the job to be completed not some % on)

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal

Other comments: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

Proof: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

When did this happen:today
08-14-2011, 12:07 AM #20
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
i never agree on paying your fees but you agree on doing soccom 4 for free becuzz you added on my account ,same way your brother put his %on dj heroes and i decide to pay for it wish i did ,therefore if you cant finish all the game then just refund $500 some ,cuzz i pay for plats not %,
no you agreed on paying for dj hero only reason why he started it while i was gone and on aim you already said you will do socom 4 your self need me to post screenshot?
08-14-2011, 12:08 AM #21
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
well you know what you are really dangerous ,you say you make thousand of dollars everyday and here you are ,you cant even refund $550 ,mod should ban you, you are really dangerous for this nice community
08-14-2011, 12:24 AM #22
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
well you know what you are really dangerous ,you say you make thousand of dollars everyday and here you are ,you cant even refund $550 ,mod should ban you, you are really dangerous for this nice community

wtf would i refund you for doing almost all the work and you not paying the 200$ that you still owe? why dont you learn how to plat your own games

How about you stop lying about my prices and how much they really are.

I have like 10 people that can back me up saying my prices for abi is 40$ and not no 20$ each for all 3

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

I for one is glad you opened this dispute and now i know the real amount you owe me instead of the 90$ i was going to take and i am glad you did not take the 100$ i offered you

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

at least i know how to spend money and not go crazy buying plats from everyone and then when someone finishes there end you cant own up and pay them.

Edit: Cat got your tongue bro because your not replying
08-14-2011, 12:36 AM #23
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
wtf would i refund you for doing almost all the work and you not paying the 200$ that you still owe? why dont you learn how to plat your own games

How about you stop lying about my prices and how much they really are.

I have like 10 people that can back me up saying my prices for abi is 40$ and not no 20$ each for all 3

here is what i propose and it doesnt get better
*here is what u completed
Dead nation $50
Sims 3 $50
bo dlc $10
rag doll $10
skate 3 $60
total $180

*here is what you need to complete and prices
djheroes $50
alian breed $40
mod nation $100 you will completed 100% as agree
mag $300
dead spc2 $60
soccom 4 will stay as agree free cuzz u put it on my account and yes you will complete it
total $550
so we got a big total of $730
and i send
$226.68
$60
$100
$320
for a total of $706.68 (even more tho but i dont remember what other account you used)
So u complete all those game and i will send you 730 -706.68
exactly $23.32 cent if you agree ok if not since you rich refund me my $550 t
hat is my deal and i ll get some 1 to do it
Last edited by skoiler ; 08-14-2011 at 12:38 AM.
08-14-2011, 12:37 AM #24
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
here is what i propose and it doesnt get better
*here is what u completed
Dead nation $50
Sims 3 $50
bo dlc $10
rag doll $10
skate 3 $60
total $180

*here is what you need to complete and prices
djheroes $50
alian breed $40
mod nation $100 you will completed 100% as agree
mag $300
dead spc2 $60
soccom 4 will stay as agree free cuzz u put it on my account and yes you will complete it
total $550
so we got a big total of $730
and i send
$226.68
$60
$100
$320
for a total of $706.68
So u complete all those game and i will send you 730 -706.68
exactly $23.32 cent if you agree ok if not since you rich refund me my $550 t
hat is my deal

again you count drocks money from money gram and mag was 3 payments i got 2 and were finishing 3rd but i dont got to do any of this shit cause you owe me 200$ and you need to stop changing my prices. your a funny piece of crap you know,
08-14-2011, 12:42 AM #25
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
again you count drocks money from money gram and mag was 3 payments i got 2 and were finishing 3rd but i dont got to do any of this shit cause you owe me 200$ and you need to stop changing my prices. your a funny piece of crap you know,

you are quiet st upid actually cuzz i put mag at $300 so no mather how many payment is still 300 fukhead

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

am thru with you mod shuld do some am really tired to deal with this kid,he should get the %he put clean my account or refund me my $550 am done really
08-14-2011, 12:56 AM #26
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
you are quiet st upid actually cuzz i put mag at $300 so no mather how many payment is still 300 fukhead

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

am thru with you mod shuld do some am really tired to deal with this kid

actually no, because our agreement was 100$ at start 100$ at 50% and 100$ at plat why would pay ahead stupid and break our agreement they cant ban me because you owe me 200$ and well they can ban me but you owe me 200$ and arent paying and idc because i dont want to finish our deal because your annoying as hell

Edit: You must login or register to view this content. - whats this another deal completed

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

go ahead and leave ill be waiting to reply to anything you post

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

am thru with you mod shuld do some am really tired to deal with this kid,he should get the %he put clean my account or refund me my $550 am done really

ill give you 2 options

1) Pay me the 200$ and stfu and wait for me to finish
2) Close the dispute you keep money i dont do trophies
08-14-2011, 12:58 AM #27
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
actually no, because our agreement was 100$ at start 100$ at 50% and 100$ at plat why would pay ahead stupid and break our agreement they cant ban me because you owe me 200$ and well they can ban me but you owe me 200$ and arent paying and idc because i dont want to finish our deal because your annoying as hell

Edit: You must login or register to view this content. - whats this another deal completed

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

go ahead and leave ill be waiting to reply to anything you post

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

ill give you 2 options

1) Pay me the 200$ and stfu and wait for me to finish
2) Close the dispute you keep money i dont do trophies

cuzz you came crying "please i need a new ps3 to complete the deals "true i was stupid to help you ,thanks a lot and no i need my money back i need my $550 back ,cuzz the job is not completed ,or finish and i ll send th $23....and some cents
Last edited by skoiler ; 08-14-2011 at 01:02 AM.
08-14-2011, 01:02 AM #28
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
cuzz "you came cryin please i need a new ps3 to complete thee deal "and no i need my money back i need my $550 bak cuzz the job is not completed

lol really i told you even you wanted stuff finished faster i would need a new ps3 because your bitchass was crying every single day for me to play on your account.
And you agree on mag for certain dates and you lowered my prices like a liar which is against the rules.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

ima just wait on a mod because it feels like i am talking to a dummy here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo