08-13-2011, 10:47 PM #1
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: paypals and moneygram for trophies

How much?:$300 for mag,$40 for alien breed impact,$50 for dj heroes,$60 for dead space 2 zealot and dlc,$100 for mnr and dlcs total $550( i pay for the job to be completed not some % on)

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal

Other comments: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

Proof: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

When did this happen:today
08-15-2011, 02:18 AM #65
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
am not gonna pay $320 extra if you dont agree

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

check m4 last post now is on you foxkaz

alright then were back to the last two options

i finish mag and mnr for 200$

or walk away
08-15-2011, 02:22 AM #66
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
am not gonna pay $320 extra if you dont agree

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

check m4 last post now is on you foxkaz

I gave you two options. Since the complete work adds up with the money paid you could either just end this and stop dealing. Or you could let him finish MNR and MAG and pay $200. There are no other alternatives.
08-15-2011, 02:27 AM #67
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
alright then were back to the last two options

i finish mag and mnr for 200$

or walk away

you guys offer options i choose and now you are canseling my option then you chould really be ban ,for breaking deals

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I gave you two options. Since the complete work adds up with the money paid you could either just end this and stop dealing. Or you could let him finish MNR and MAG and pay $200. There are no other alternatives.

you say clearly that i owe him $320 ,wasn t that an option ?
08-15-2011, 02:28 AM #68
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
you guys offer options i choose and now you are canseling my option then you chould really be ban ,for breaking deals

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

you owe me 320$ if i finish dead space, abi, mnr plat and mag plat and dj hero plat and socom plat

but what foxkaz said theres only 2 options now
08-15-2011, 02:29 AM #69
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!

why will i allow him to finish the two expensive one and not all ,i say he finish it all and i ll pay the $320 isnt that fair ?
08-15-2011, 02:30 AM #70
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

No. That was just details. I wrote that you two should not do much more deals. You have two options:

Option 1. Pay M4 $200 and he finish MAG platinum and MNR platinum.
Option 2. Simply leave everything as it is, and do not deal anymore.
08-15-2011, 02:30 AM #71
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
why will i allow him to finish the two expensive one and not all ,i say he finish it all and i ll pay the $320 isnt that fair ?

i agree to completing it all but you said no to it. I wont do the mnr dlc and mag will be 98% like originally.

options above
08-15-2011, 04:24 AM #72
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
No. That was just details. I wrote that you two should not do much more deals. You have two options:

Option 1. Pay M4 $200 and he finish MAG platinum and MNR platinum.
Option 2. Simply leave everything as it is, and do not deal anymore.

Not mush of an option there anyway i believe this is unfair to give me only those two option while he put so many ****** % on my ****** account and he still receive over $550 and what has he done?only 3 plats,1psn game and dlc,i feel sorry for people like me that engage a deal and then find their self stuck with more than a few % because opening a dispute wont really help them ,peoples value their accounts and hate having some incomplete % on .
Anyway do as you wish and close the dispute ,am having some phat headache i bet you do too,that s at least 1 less dispute for you.and me am thru with this.
In case you haven t get it i pick OPTION 2
Last edited by skoiler ; 08-15-2011 at 07:45 AM.
08-15-2011, 05:23 AM #73
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Not mush of an option there anyway i believe this is unfair to give me only those two option while he put so many ****** % on my ****** account and he still receive over $550 ,i feel sorry for people like me that engage a deal and then find their self stuck with more than a few % because opening a dispute wont really help them ,peoples value their accounts and hate having some incomplete % on .
Anyway do as you wish and close the dispute ,am having some phat headache i bet you do too,that s at least 1 less dispute for you.and me am thru with this.
In case you haven t get it i pick OPTION 2

thanks for ending this, and if you werent so annoying and were patient this would not have happen, and they couldve been done but you refused the offer
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 08-15-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo