08-13-2011, 10:47 PM #1
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: paypals and moneygram for trophies

How much?:$300 for mag,$40 for alien breed impact,$50 for dj heroes,$60 for dead space 2 zealot and dlc,$100 for mnr and dlcs total $550( i pay for the job to be completed not some % on)

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes
If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal

Other comments: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

Proof: FoxkaZ has seen the payment transactions on both PayPal accounts and the MoneyGram account

When did this happen:today
08-14-2011, 08:20 PM #56
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You must login or register to view this content. - 75$ from gio
You must login or register to view this content. - keeps trying to add more shit so i forget
You must login or register to view this content. - Canceling EA Sports Active 2 on me
You must login or register to view this content. - Dj hero actual 60$ price
You must login or register to view this content. - Dead Space 2 acutal price which he lied about again
You must login or register to view this content. - MAG Payment 3 sets
You must login or register to view this content. - Prices Alien Breed, MAG, Mod Nation Racers

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Prove to me that these are the agreed prices you two had. I keep getting different numbers all the time.

alright can we change charges on to him now? because all he has given was links leading to nothing and i can picture and proofs of prices he wanted/agreed to down below mate. So i would like the accused scammer sign swaped if you agree. if you dont i can start finishing up 10 more sets of pms and then match them with my sent message prices
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 08-14-2011 at 08:18 PM.
08-14-2011, 08:50 PM #57
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
You must login or register to view this content. - 75$ from gio
You must login or register to view this content. - keeps trying to add more shit so i forget
You must login or register to view this content. - Canceling EA Sports Active 2 on me
You must login or register to view this content. - Dj hero actual 60$ price
You must login or register to view this content. - Dead Space 2 acutal price which he lied about again
You must login or register to view this content. - MAG Payment 3 sets
You must login or register to view this content. - Prices Alien Breed, MAG, Mod Nation Racers

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

alright can we change charges on to him now? because all he has given was links leading to nothing and i can picture and proofs of prices he wanted/agreed to down below mate. So i would like the accused scammer sign swaped if you agree. if you dont i can start finishing up 10 more sets of pms and then match them with my sent message prices

please bring the aim history from jully ,You really think you sleek i swear i will report u to the US UT plice you a dangerous kid bring the aim history ,you show some of it yesterday just bring it.
08-14-2011, 08:54 PM #58
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
please bring the aim history from jully ,You really think you sleek i swear i will report u to the US UT plice you a dangerous kid bring the aim history ,you show some of it yesterday just bring it.

report me to the police so i can tell them that you have scammed me 320$ so stfu and i dont got save logs enabled so why dont you bring them into play for your use. I have given plenty of proof and all you do is talk shit and hiding behind foxkaz because you dont got shit on me besides the fact you agree to shit and cant even pay for it.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Prove to me that these are the agreed prices you two had. I keep getting different numbers all the time.

hey get in here and swap the signs please i provided enough proof.
08-14-2011, 09:04 PM #59
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
report me to the police so i can tell them that you have scammed me 320$ so stfu and i dont got save logs enabled so why dont you bring them into play for your use. I have given plenty of proof and all you do is talk shit and hiding behind foxkaz because you dont got shit on me besides the fact you agree to shit and cant even pay for it.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

hey get in here and swap the signs please i provided enough proof.

money aint shit for me lil piece of shit ,i done deal with other people for higher price than your little shitty price ,you a poor guy i really feel sorry for you,hoppelly a mod can go on my pms from ngu and see your littles lies and get get your ass banned,plus you talking about proove you provided,what are the proof ,you just lucky foxkaz is the mod in charge of this dispute if it was some 1 else you would have been banned already ,you scammed me over $700 and done only 3 plats,1 psn and 1 dlc,and keeping changing the price who will pay close to $700 for 3 plats.so stop acting all inocent and yes bro you will get ban cuzz you are a scamer,mod check my psn he have done only 3 plat sims 3 ,skate and dead nation,ragdoll(psn game) and bo dlc who will pay that mush for that
Last edited by skoiler ; 08-14-2011 at 09:07 PM.
08-14-2011, 09:18 PM #60
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
money aint shit for me lil piece of shit ,i done deal with other people for higher price than your little shitty price ,you a poor guy i really feel sorry for you,hoppelly a mod can go on my pms from ngu and see your littles lies and get get your ass banned,plus you talking about proove you provided,what are the proof ,you just lucky foxkaz is the mod in charge of this dispute if it was some 1 else you would have been banned already ,you scammed me over $700 and done only 3 plats,1 psn and 1 dlc,and keeping changing the price who will pay close to $700 for 3 plats.so stop acting all inocent and yes bro you will get ban cuzz you are a scamer

you want more proof you piece of shit then i will get more i get like 400 more messages from your dumbass i already got the proof posted of you lying about prices and that infact is changing prices without both parties agree which you should get banned

I see you got your Boyfriend backing you up: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

money aint shit for me lil piece of shit ,i done deal with other people for higher price than your little shitty price ,you a poor guy i really feel sorry for you,hoppelly a mod can go on my pms from ngu and see your littles lies and get get your ass banned,plus you talking about proove you provided,what are the proof ,you just lucky foxkaz is the mod in charge of this dispute if it was some 1 else you would have been banned already ,you scammed me over $700 and done only 3 plats,1 psn and 1 dlc,and keeping changing the price who will pay close to $700 for 3 plats.so stop acting all inocent and yes bro you will get ban cuzz you are a scamer,mod check my psn he have done only 3 plat sims 3 ,skate and dead nation,ragdoll(psn game) and bo dlc who will pay that mush for that

please take the time to write simple english sentence and spell stuff correctly
ex: inocent isnt a word its called innocent and scamer is spelled like scammer = skoiler
08-14-2011, 09:58 PM #61
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
We need to make things more clear. When I said watch your language, I meant it. So next time any you swear or behave rude and aggressive towards the other user I will start infracting. And the accused scammer bar does not change. As there is one accuser and one accused user.

you want more proof you piece of shit then i will get more i get like 400 more messages from your dumbass i already got the proof posted of you lying about prices and that infact is changing prices without both parties agree which you should get banned

I've seen all this evidence and all these numbers and shit are doing my head in. After reviewing all this, I have come to the conclusion that if M4 completes all the outstanding deals. You Skoiler owe him $320. But since I don't think it is a good idea for you two to deal much. We have two alternatives.

Since all of the completed deals have been paid for. And since none (except MAG) of the uncompleted deals have been paid for. We can simply walk away. Both of you just stop dealing with each other. You paid 2/3 of MAG, and you have 60% completed. Aka 2/3 paid, 2/3 done, so it adds up.
The last alternative is that M4 completes the Mod Nation Racer platinum and the rest of the MAG platinum. Then you send him $200 for those two platinums.

There is no alternative to refuse. This is on you Skoiler, you pick which alternative. Just leave it all or complete some of it. M4 have confirmed that he would be fine with either way. This is a loose - loose situations anyway.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 08-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
08-15-2011, 02:05 AM #62
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
We need to make things more clear. When I said watch your language, I meant it. So next time any you swear or behave rude and aggressive towards the other user I will start infracting. And the accused scammer bar does not change. As there is one accuser and one accused user.

I've seen all this evidence and all these numbers and shit are doing my head in. After reviewing all this, I have come to the conclusion that if M4 completes all the outstanding deals. You Skoiler owe him $320. But since I don't think it is a good idea for you two to deal much. We have two alternatives.

Since all of the completed deals have been paid for. And since none (except MAG) of the uncompleted deals have been paid for. We can simply walk away. Both of you just stop dealing with each other. You paid 2/3 of MAG, and you have 60% completed. Aka 2/3 paid, 2/3 done, so it adds up.
The last alternative is that M4 completes the Mod Nation Racer platinum and the rest of the MAG platinum. Then you send him $200 for those two platinums.

There is no alternative to refuse. This is on you Skoiler, you pick which alternative. Just leave it all or complete some of it. M4 have confirmed that he would be fine with either way. This is a loose - loose situations anyway.

i choose that he complete all outstanding deal and i pay the $320
to make it clear here is what he need to get ready to sync :
alien breed
soccom 4 100%
dead space 2+dlc(100%)
mag 100%
dj heroes
modnation+dlcs 100%
*foxkaz should be the middle man ,can you ?
08-15-2011, 02:13 AM #63
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
i choose that he complete all outstanding deal and i pay the $320
to make it clear here is what he need to get ready to sync :
alien breed
soccom 4 100%
dead space 2+dlc(100%)
mag 100%
dj heroes
modnation+dlcs 100%
*foxkaz should be the middle man ,can you ?

I will agree to this but i will not do all 4 mnr dlc as it was not part of the deal and i cant 100% mag because no one plays dlc and which the plan was orginally 98% mag so thats what we are agreeing on and not 100%. And you must send 160$ to foxkaz before i start anymore and then at halfway you must send the remaining 160$ before i snyc. And then ill finish rest and foxkaz sends me the money
08-15-2011, 02:16 AM #64
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
I will agree to this but i will not do all 4 mnr dlc as it was not part of the deal and i cant 100% mag because no one plays dlc and which the plan was orginally 98% mag so thats what we are agreeing on and not 100%. And you must send 160$ to foxkaz before i start anymore and then at halfway you must send the remaining 160$ before i snyc. And then ill finish rest and foxkaz sends me the money

am not gonna pay $320 extra if you dont agree

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

check m4 last post now is on you foxkaz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo