08-14-2011, 06:59 PM #1
Laney
Ex-Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: uFo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will upload proof after the download fails.

When did this happen: 08-12-2011 03:16 AM (UK)

How did you purchase: VBUX

How much?: 1M (1,000,000)

Did you;
- Buy? <--
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:

Not technically a scam.
read how it all transpired: You must login or register to view this content.
I then did the license transfer and started downloading the content.
Finally, I got to the end of the Maps, they got to 99% and stopped working. This could be due to the difference in region.
He did not inform me that it was a US account and/or the maps would not be able to be used on EU consoles.
I would just like 500k (500,000) of the 1M I sent as the download didn't work (only reason I brought the account.)

I feel the account was miss sold :(
Last edited by Laney ; 08-14-2011 at 07:11 PM.
08-14-2011, 07:01 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
08-14-2011, 07:17 PM #3
uFo
Brute
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I have contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

I sold it without knowing he was EU. I cant License Transfer anymore so Im not going to Refund him.
08-14-2011, 07:23 PM #4
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by uFo View Post
I sold it without knowing he was EU. I cant License Transfer anymore so Im not going to Refund him.

We need to come to some sort of agreement, I'm not asking for full refund, btw, you must still have the maps DLed, and therefore if you recovered yo might still have them active..
08-14-2011, 07:27 PM #5
uFo
Brute
Originally posted by Laney View Post
We need to come to some sort of agreement, I'm not asking for full refund, btw, you must still have the maps DLed, and therefore if you recovered yo might still have them active..

i Never Downloaded Them On My Xbox. I dont think I should have to refund you for something you didnt ask about. You yourself said this isnt really a scam.
08-14-2011, 07:32 PM #6
Laney
Ex-Staff
i Never Downloaded Them On My Xbox. I dont think I should have to refund you for something you didnt ask about. You yourself said this isnt really a scam.

The thread is titled "problem" seller should specify all info man :/
08-14-2011, 07:35 PM #7
uFo
Brute
The thread is titled "problem" seller should specify all info man :/

i Dont go around asking if every one is EU. Im Obviously Not so Im Not Entitled to Refund You if you have my account and I cant license transfer. Im only gonna talk to FoxkaZ
08-14-2011, 07:37 PM #8
Laney
Ex-Staff
i Dont go around asking if every one is EU. Im Obviously Not so Im Not Entitled to Refund You if you have my account and I cant license transfer. Im only gonna talk to FoxkaZ

dude, think about me here, i gave you 1M vbux for a DLC that didn't even work. How would that make you feel?
08-14-2011, 07:39 PM #9
uFo
Brute
dude, think about me here, i gave you 1M vbux for a DLC that didn't even work. How would that make you feel?

How would it make you feel if I bought it for $20 Bucks. Account is 4th Prestige and it still has 320 Microsoft points. I dont feel its right to take away the perks man and then want a refund. Ill give you 100k vBux. But thats all take it or leave it.
08-14-2011, 07:41 PM #10
Laney
Ex-Staff
How would it make you feel if I bought it for $20 Bucks. Account is 4th Prestige and it still has 320 Microsoft points. I dont feel its right to take away the perks man and then want a refund. Ill give you 100k vBux. But thats all take it or leave it.

I'm sure we could get a better deal out of this, You could have been more clear, or at least help me actually get the DLC working?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo