08-14-2011, 07:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Dylan.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

Here he told me that an admin told me he could sell the account for vBux.
You must login or register to view this content.

I then asked him if I could get a refund if I could not transfer the money to my account.

He agreed, knowing that the account was limited so I would not be able to send it.

Then after I went on and found it was verified and I asked for a refund like we agreed. (Forgot to take pics of account being limited, but it was.)

He then said, No because I didn't ask if it was limited or not...

Here is a small bit of our conversation of him telling me he would refund me.

I came back online today and he accused me of changing the password (He accused me on Friday a day after the deal, I just haven't been on to read it since today)

I don't have any proof I didn't change the password, you'll just have to take my word for it.

When did this happen: 8 - 11 - 2011

How did you purchase: vBux.

How much?: 620k

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Read above.

Other comments: Here is aYou must login or register to view this content.to the thread where he was selling the paypal account.
Notice that he edited it saying that he would sell it for 500k vBux and this was the day after we made the deal, and the day he accused me of changing the password.

Also worth reading: You must login or register to view this content.

He now has no vBux, he told me that he lost it all on vBookie which I find hard to believe seeing as he had over 1million and since you can only bet 50k per game that would mean he would have to bet on over 20 games and lose them all, and its very strange he had absolutely no vBux left.
So I thought he probably transferred it to another account, today, I foundYou must login or register to view this content. it joined yesterday, it has 5 posts all with very similar writing to .Dylan. and it has the exact amount of vBux .Dylan. had before he "lost it all on vBookie", this account has also visited .Dylan.'s page, and .Dylan. is his only visitor (besides me).
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 08-15-2011 at 12:24 PM.
08-15-2011, 02:24 PM #2
Default Avatar
.Dylan.
I didt get reveived the private match And your are lieing 2
08-15-2011, 02:37 PM #3
Originally posted by .Dylan. View Post
I didt get reveived the private match And your are lieing 2

What? I didn't understand a word in the first part of your sentence. Please use proper grammar and spelling.
Also, I have provided proof I am not lying, I urge you to do the same Winky Winky

edit: As soon as I mentioned his second account the vBux is gone. Probably gone to another account again.
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 08-15-2011 at 02:39 PM.
08-15-2011, 04:10 PM #4
Default Avatar
.Dylan.
i Dont have a second acc
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
What? I didn't understand a word in the first part of your sentence. Please use proper grammar and spelling.
Also, I have provided proof I am not lying, I urge you to do the same Winky Winky

edit: As soon as I mentioned his second account the vBux is gone. Probably gone to another account again.
08-15-2011, 08:19 PM #5
i Dont have a second acc

Sure... just hurry up and get my refund. You have the account details, and my vBux so I would like my vBux back.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Could a mod please get involved in this dispute. He is not going to give me any refund unless told so from higher authority.
08-16-2011, 05:56 PM #6
Bumping this thread again... its been two days and a mod has yet to get involved whiles disputes which were made after this are being resolved...
08-17-2011, 10:52 AM #7
Jake
One Man Army
So in short he promised to give you a refund and now he is not?
08-17-2011, 11:47 AM #8
Originally posted by Dave
So in short he promised to give you a refund and now he is not?

Yes.

Could I suggest you do a scan of his IP(s)? I feel he may be using an alternate account to store the vBux on.
08-17-2011, 11:57 AM #9
Jake
One Man Army
i Dont have a second acc

You sure? What is You must login or register to view this content. account then?

You promised the accuser a refund so can you please give him a refund.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Yes.

Could I suggest you do a scan of his IP(s)? I feel he may be using an alternate account to store the vBux on.

Nothing came up with an account that has any vbux (as I linked that one above it has 0 in its bank etc.), and I've looked at his vbux history and he hasn't transferred any.
08-17-2011, 12:03 PM #10
Originally posted by Dave
You sure? What is You must login or register to view this content. account then?

You promised the accuser a refund so can you please give him a refund.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Nothing came up with an account that has any vbux (as I linked that one above it has 0 in its bank etc.), and I've looked at his vbux history and he hasn't transferred any.

That account had over 1million vBux two days ago, then when I mentioned it, it all went.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo