08-15-2011, 03:32 AM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr.Ryan J
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I've bought a Runescape account off this premium and now the account it locked. We talked through the SBPM's. I thought I didn't have to screen it or video everything due to that fact that he's Premium & Premiums wouldn't scam right? Now, I've gotten the account and everything and about an hour later, I sign onto it again and the account it now locked for some reason and I do not have the recovery email.He got on and told me that he has sold the account to GOLD4RS. When we were dealing he never told me that he sold that account to them. You must login or register to view this content.
ALSO he didn't even contact gold4rs to try and get the account back, he has no intention on trying to get it back. No

When did this happen: 1 Hour Ago.

How did you purchase: vBux.

How much?: 3M vBux

Did you;
- Buy? <-----
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No, he's offline.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: None.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Mr.Ryan J said he is going to try to get the account back, meanwhile, just hold off the dispute for a bit.
Last edited by The Hundreds ; 08-17-2011 at 04:26 AM.
08-18-2011, 10:13 PM #11
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by The
This is where I'm stuck. But, since he said HE gave all the info to gold4rs, he ALSO has all the information, so he could have tried to recover it too.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

But tell me dave, how does the account get locked 10 minutes after I have bought the account? Just after I changed the password, I log out, log back in, bam, it's locked. Obviously someone had to recover it, and it had to be Ryan J because he has ALL the information.

Do you have proof it was 10 mins after?
08-18-2011, 10:32 PM #12
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dave
Do you have proof it was 10 mins after?

Sadly no, because at the time I did not screenie it due to Ryan J saying he was going to email them to get the account back, so I thought I wouldn't need to but now since he said he has no intention of even getting the account back, I should have. But, it was probably 10-15 minutes.
08-18-2011, 10:55 PM #13
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by The
Sadly no, because at the time I did not screenie it due to Ryan J saying he was going to email them to get the account back, so I thought I wouldn't need to but now since he said he has no intention of even getting the account back, I should have. But, it was probably 10-15 minutes.

I'm sorry but I need some sort of proof this was Ryan J or I'll have to close this dispute.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

User has agreed to close the dispute.

Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo