08-15-2011, 03:32 AM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mr.Ryan J
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I've bought a Runescape account off this premium and now the account it locked. We talked through the SBPM's. I thought I didn't have to screen it or video everything due to that fact that he's Premium & Premiums wouldn't scam right? Now, I've gotten the account and everything and about an hour later, I sign onto it again and the account it now locked for some reason and I do not have the recovery email.He got on and told me that he has sold the account to GOLD4RS. When we were dealing he never told me that he sold that account to them. You must login or register to view this content.
ALSO he didn't even contact gold4rs to try and get the account back, he has no intention on trying to get it back. No

When did this happen: 1 Hour Ago.

How did you purchase: vBux.

How much?: 3M vBux

Did you;
- Buy? <-----
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No, he's offline.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: None.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Mr.Ryan J said he is going to try to get the account back, meanwhile, just hold off the dispute for a bit.
Last edited by The Hundreds ; 08-17-2011 at 04:26 AM.
08-16-2011, 11:01 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
The rules have changed recently and now if you are scammed via a RS trade then you are both warned but are allowed to dispute.

Contact the user, 24 hours to reply.
08-16-2011, 11:03 PM #3
**** off man I dont have the password you do,, the matter of it being locked was in your care not mine, we had a successful trade, now f off n beat it
08-16-2011, 11:06 PM #4
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Huh? Yes I changed the password but when I logged onto it it was locked for some reason and I had no idea why.
08-17-2011, 04:09 AM #5
Listen, i havn't got the password, you wanted to buy an account off which was against the ngu rules, i have been warned for that. this isnt SCAMMING as i have your payment and you have the account. THE ACCOUNT IS IN YOUR CARE AFTER PAYMENT UNLESS THE PASSWORD IS WRONG, OTHER THAN THAT THIS ISNT SCAMMING !
08-17-2011, 04:14 AM #6
The Hundreds
Are you high?
My care? I had the account for a minimum of like 10 minutes and then I try to log in again, BAM it's locked. You should've warned me about the selling to rsgp so I would have been careful of dealing with you. Like you said you gave then ALL the info. Which means user/pass/recoveries so they could have easily recovered the account, but you did not tell me that. So therefore in fact you have scammed me.
08-17-2011, 10:51 AM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Explain to me who recovered the account and why it was so easy, please.
08-17-2011, 11:35 PM #8
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dave
Explain to me who recovered the account and why it was so easy, please.

Since he said he sold the account to gold4rs & gave the ALL the information, then they would have everything, like username/password/recoveries/etc. Now, all he gave me was the username/password so gold4rs could have easily recovery the account back because Mr.Ryan J here, gave them all the info, like he said.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

And, the new recoveries I set, took 2 weeks to set, so that gave gold4rs a good chunk of time to recover it.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

As gold4rs could just go ' forgot password ' or something & just type in all the info Ryan J gave them so it could been recovered.
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
But do you have any proof it was him?
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM #10
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dave
But do you have any proof it was him?

This is where I'm stuck. But, since he said HE gave all the info to gold4rs, he ALSO has all the information, so he could have tried to recover it too.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

But tell me dave, how does the account get locked 10 minutes after I have bought the account? Just after I changed the password, I log out, log back in, bam, it's locked. Obviously someone had to recover it, and it had to be Ryan J because he has ALL the information.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo