08-15-2011, 07:43 AM #1
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:kelston813
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Not yet paid, but he broke the agreed deal according to the above proof. so I refer to the section (3) from the trophy auction rules here You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes

If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal according to his confirmation here You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: check my last message

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by elite2011 ; 08-15-2011 at 09:28 AM.
08-15-2011, 10:49 AM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Scammer NGU Name:kelston813
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Not yet paid, but he broke the agreed deal according to the above proof. so I refer to the section (3) from the trophy auction rules here You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:yes

If yes, What did they say?he wont complete the deal according to his confirmation here You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: check my last message

You must login or register to view this content.

I thought people would realize that the rule you are referring to are there to protect users who spend time on trophies and doesn't get anything in return. Or users who paid for something they don't get. If you had paid him already this would be totally different situation. But since you haven't paid him anything, you have not lost anything. Therefor this dispute is pointless.

Dispute ended. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo