08-16-2011, 03:10 AM #1
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not sure if he just went offline not knowing there was a problem with the card, or if he had intentions of doing so. Nonetheless, I have created this dispute to prevent any further instances of this user scamming.

Scammer NGU Name: DevTheGreat9
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Edit: (He has tried claiming that he mistyped it, and now that someone else has "guessed" it because I posted this dispute. This is further proof he is a liar, as the thread only has two views (myself and him).

When did this happen: ~7:40 PM GMT -7

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 2,500,000 vBux

I was the buyer

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Unresponsive
Last edited by NGU-AZ ; 08-16-2011 at 03:23 AM.
08-16-2011, 11:00 PM #11
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
"Mistyping" the code, then having it already be used, someone else using the code because I posted the invalid code, to me being the scammer... How many more excuses can you come up with. All have proven to be false, hence, your lies are rubbish.

Originally posted by another user
Besides, I know the code works because i just scratched the black stuff on the back and i was the first one to show it to.

Originally posted by another user
Whoa man, Im so sorry. I actually thought the code worked but Im really sorry I got this mixed up. I got a couple iTunes cards during Christmas with my iPad, but I jailbroke it right away and had one or two left. If i can find the other one ill give you the code.

There seems to be an issue with your above statement... I don't think it needs any explaining, either..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

24 hours, and four codes later I have finally been provided with a working card... biggest waste of my time..
08-18-2011, 11:30 PM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by AZ View Post
"Mistyping" the code, then having it already be used, someone else using the code because I posted the invalid code, to me being the scammer... How many more excuses can you come up with. All have proven to be false, hence, your lies are rubbish.

There seems to be an issue with your above statement... I don't think it needs any explaining, either..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

24 hours, and four codes later I have finally been provided with a working card... biggest waste of my time..

So this dispute has been solved?
08-21-2011, 06:41 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I just take it that the dispute has been solved since I have not received any reply.

Dispute resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo