08-16-2011, 03:10 AM #1
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not sure if he just went offline not knowing there was a problem with the card, or if he had intentions of doing so. Nonetheless, I have created this dispute to prevent any further instances of this user scamming.

Scammer NGU Name: DevTheGreat9
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Edit: (He has tried claiming that he mistyped it, and now that someone else has "guessed" it because I posted this dispute. This is further proof he is a liar, as the thread only has two views (myself and him).

When did this happen: ~7:40 PM GMT -7

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 2,500,000 vBux

I was the buyer

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Unresponsive
Last edited by NGU-AZ ; 08-16-2011 at 03:23 AM.
08-16-2011, 03:12 AM #2
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
The code didnt work? Does it say anything like it was used or invalid number? Sorry for the messup, iĺl gladly refund youŕe vBux if i can get a working itunes card for you.

Revised the code, had the characters messed up. PM for security purposes please.
08-16-2011, 03:24 AM #3
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
I have updated the thread with further evidence.
08-16-2011, 04:07 AM #4
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Well if they were smart they might have guessed iǘe mistaken a letter for something similar. And I didnt say somebody already took it.
IM not trying to scam you in any way. Infact, this is mt FIRST dispute after selling TONS of items. :/

Also: Someone anonymous pointed out that you could have entered random letters in the box first then put in the code i gave you.
08-16-2011, 04:14 AM #5
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DevTheGreat9 View Post
Well if they were smart they might have guessed iǘe mistaken a letter for something similar. And I didnt say somebody already took it.
IM not trying to scam you in any way. Infact, this is mt FIRST dispute after selling TONS of items. :/

Also: Someone anonymous pointed out that you could have entered random letters in the box first then put in the code i gave you.

No; this is virtually impossible. The time elapsed between when I posted the thread and then updated it with the already redeemed code was less than three minutes. The odds of someone taking that INVALID code, "knowing" it was valid, and then guessing the character that was wrong, and replacing it with the CORRECT character is near impossible.

Furthermore, if you are going to try and state someone "anonymous" said I could have put random letters -- feel free to go on iTunes , redeem the code you provided in the first PM. It's invalid. This one's on you.. you have no valid excuses. I would like to hear a moderator's input soon.
08-16-2011, 04:27 AM #6
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Well the code I gave you just now obviously WONT work because you posted both of the codes for everyone to see. Thanks. You could have put the wrong code and not realize it. /facepalm

Besides, I know the code works because i just scratched the black stuff on the back and i was the first one to show it to. And whatś up with you buying gift cards? I looked at your threads and a lot are stating that you are buying gift cards. This scam that anyone could use would work with anything including a gift card, I have no idea right now if you are lying about this or if your code actually did work. Could you post some pictures of the amount of money in your iTunes bank or your recent purchases please? Even if you did do this it won tell us if you are lying or not.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Oh ya, are you in the U.S.?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Iḿ on Ubuntu right now with an almost clean system, could someone help me out? You need to have iTunes.
08-16-2011, 04:44 AM #7
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
Well the code I gave you just now obviously WONT work because you posted both of the codes for everyone to see. Thanks. You could have put the wrong code and not realize it. /facepalm

Besides, I know the code works because i just scratched the black stuff on the back and i was the first one to show it to. And whatś up with you buying gift cards? I looked at your threads and a lot are stating that you are buying gift cards. This scam that anyone could use would work with anything including a gift card, I have no idea right now if you are lying about this or if your code actually did work. Could you post some pictures of the amount of money in your iTunes bank or your recent purchases please? Even if you did do this it won tell us if you are lying or not.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Iḿ on Ubuntu right now with an almost clean system, could someone help me out? You need to have iTunes.

I am located in the United States, yes. As for typing the wrong code, I copy and pasted it directly from your private messages.

The code obviously "wont" work now, as I have posted it publicly. If they had worked originally, I would have not posted the two screenshots containing the codes. I had ~8M vBux and wanted to spend them on iTunes/PSN/BestBuy cards -- I created a few threads in hopes of buying them, but no one offered to sell any via those threads. I would be more than happy to show you my recent purchases... Please allow me a moment to look into my iTunes history and upload screenshot(s).

Edit:
Last edited by NGU-AZ ; 08-16-2011 at 04:49 AM.
08-16-2011, 05:02 PM #8
NGU-AZ
Bounty hunter
GAME OVER

Edit:
Mod please take care of this ASAP.
08-16-2011, 09:36 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have 24 hours to either provide a new iTunes card or refund the vBux. Along with an explanation. Failure will result in a permanent ban.
08-16-2011, 09:58 PM #10
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Originally posted by AZ View Post
GAME OVER

Edit:
Mod please take care of this ASAP.

Whoa man, Im so sorry. I actually thought the code worked but Im really sorry I got this mixed up. I got a couple iTunes cards during Christmas with my iPad, but I jailbroke it right away and had one or two left. If i can find the other one ill give you the code.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo