08-16-2011, 06:20 PM #1
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Coding
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: It is not the original conversation we had because I signed off before thinking to save it. Here is what we discussed today: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Via Paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He kept denying the deal and gave me only 1/5 things I asked. I am trying to be nice, but he is saying things that we did not agree on. He threatened to block me if I asked for my money back.

Other: All I want is my money back, or the complete deal. I did not want it to go this far, but nothing I could do. He is probably going to ban me of his site for this, but Coding please do not all I want is my money back.
08-16-2011, 06:23 PM #2
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by Pedo
Scammer NGU Name: Coding
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: It is not the original conversation we had because I signed off before thinking to save it. Here is what we discussed today: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Via Paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He kept denying the deal and gave me only 1/5 things I asked. I am trying to be nice, but he is saying things that we did not agree on. He threatened to block me if I asked for my money back.

Other: All I want is my money back, or the complete deal. I did not want it to go this far, but nothing I could do. He is probably going to ban me of his site for this, but Coding please do not all I want is my money back.

lol this has nothing do with ngu so.............. i never agreed to anything :P you ask for a site off ngu .com on aim not ngu on aim say it with you came to my site and ask me to make a site for you and i did then you came on aim so ngu has nothing to do with this k :P you just mad you cannot code
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 08-16-2011 at 06:26 PM.
08-16-2011, 06:27 PM #3
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Coding View Post
lol this has nothing do with ngu so.............. i never agreed to anything :P you ask for a site off ngu .com on aim not ngu on aim say it with you came to my site and ask me to make a site for you and i did then you came on aim so ngu has nothing to do with this k :P you just mad you cannot code
I am mad because you know that you made a deal and your breaking it. can I just have my money back? You can keep the site idc.
08-16-2011, 06:29 PM #4
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
I am mad because you know that you made a deal and your breaking it. can I just have my money back? You can keep the site idc.
no i said no refunds why are we talking about this ngu it has nothing to do with ngu
08-16-2011, 06:29 PM #5
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
no i said no refunds why are we talking about this ngu it has nothing to do with ngu
You never said no refunds bro do not lie!
08-16-2011, 06:31 PM #6
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
You never said no refunds bro do not lie!

lol yes i did i wll refund you when my account active k in 1 day but this still does not involve ngu
08-16-2011, 06:33 PM #7
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
lol yes i did i wll refund you when my account active k in 1 day but this still does not involve ngu
OK I want my $15 back tomorrow.
08-16-2011, 06:35 PM #8
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
OK I want my $15 back tomorrow.

kk no harm :P kid don't ask for something you have no idea to code
08-16-2011, 07:17 PM #9
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
Close this please!
08-16-2011, 07:33 PM #10