08-18-2011, 10:44 PM #1
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: : D Deetoox
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:All i got is pics one sec this kid is silver than gold i sent him code in pm which idk why but doesnt pop up in replies but in the pms you will see he sent me acc info then when i said it didnt work he said my code didnt work i also contacted him on XBL and he said hes trying to figure it out and this is all after he redeemed the code now why would he be trying to fix something if my code didnt work he used the excuse when he figured out he didnt want to sell his acc proof below. He also changed his GT and blacked me when i tried to confront him lol
Pics Of Messages:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pics of hes XBL ACC Gold

Pics of the message he sent me when i told him the acc wasnt working and if he would fix it

Now he also changed his GT after all this happened as you can see in some of the pics i sent him a friend RQ and now it doesnt exsist

Vid of My card not working and been used with recipt of when i bought it today

HE changed his GT when i tried to confront him than blocked me

When did this happen:August 8th 2011

How did you purchase: 3month XBL code

How much?: $25 of 3month XBL card

Did you;Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he changed his GT than when i found his new1 he blocked me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:PLZ look over the proof carefully
08-18-2011, 11:32 PM #11
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Calm down here. Firstly I need to know if you Deroox are the orginal owner who bought these codes/whatever. Also can someone please explain in detail and order about this deal? And explain why you detoox blocked him and changed GT?

Ok he was selling a 11th Prestiege PSN account with amazing stats for a paypal or any microsoft codes i bought a 3month this mornning sent him a pm with code he redeemed it cause hes acc was silver when i 1st added him and then it turnt gold he than sent me a pm with email and pass to psn acc and didnt work sent him a PM saying it didnt work didnt respond PMd him on XBL and he said working on it and than out of nowhere he says code didnt work which it clearly did cause why would he send me acc info if it didnt and ever since then he has been making excuses as you can see my acc expires in a week so i didnt redeem it and i only have one XBL acc and he said i redeemed it on another acc which makes no sense on why i would if mine runs out in a week the thread to sell below

Now he redeemed it who else would i sent you the code only..Like come on Fox look at all the excuses hes trying to pull first its the code doesnt work than i redeemed it than im trying to steal his acc like really?
Last edited by RussHz ; 08-18-2011 at 11:35 PM.
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by D
i changed my gamertag with my own money not him i had a month of my No LiMiTz DeToX account and i was selling a PSN account for a 3 month car were he said hesent a code and he redeemed the code and then blamed me for " redeeming it

It seems suspicious to suddenly change GT, in addition to that you blocked a user who is now disputing you. You could have used the code somewhere else, or even sold it. Don't try the "Why would I have more then 1 account", cause it's not valid proof. You sent him the inncorect details, and then later told him that the code didn't work. Sounds like a weak story to me.

Originally posted by RussHz View Post
Ok he was selling a 11th Prestiege PSN account with amazing stats for a paypal or any microsoft codes i bought a 3month this mornning sent him a pm with code he redeemed it cause hes acc was silver when i 1st added him and then it turnt gold he than sent me a pm with email and pass to psn acc and didnt work sent him a PM saying it didnt work didnt respond PMd him on XBL and he said working on it and than out of nowhere he says code didnt work which it clearly did cause why would he send me acc info if it didnt and ever since then he has been making excuses as you can see my acc expires in a week so i didnt redeem it and i only have one XBL acc and he said i redeemed it on another acc which makes no sense on why i would if mine runs out in a week the thread to sell below

Now he redeemed it who else would i sent you the code only..Like come on Fox look at all the excuses hes trying to pull first its the code doesnt work than i redeemed it than im trying to steal his acc like really?

Can you please call Microsoft and get it confirmed when/who activated the code?
08-18-2011, 11:46 PM #13
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
It seems suspicious to suddenly change GT, in addition to that you blocked a user who is now disputing you. You could have used the code somewhere else, or even sold it. Don't try the "Why would I have more then 1 account", cause it's not valid proof. You sent him the inncorect details, and then later told him that the code didn't work. Sounds like a weak story to me.

Can you please call Microsoft and get it confirmed when/who activated the code?

IDK if they would tell me but i can try hopefully they do
08-18-2011, 11:52 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
IDK if they would tell me but i can try hopefully they do

Tell them that it's not working, and that you suspect that someone have stolen it. If Deetoox activated it after all he might end up getting banned from Microsoft.
08-19-2011, 12:00 AM #15
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
Tell them that it's not working, and that you suspect that someone have stolen it. If Deetoox activated it after all he might end up getting banned from Microsoft.

sounds good well this isnt the first time ive been accused of scamming -__-

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

08-19-2011, 12:04 AM #16
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!

They told me it was redeemed today afternoon all they could tell me but ive provided proof clearly you see how much lies hes came up with he deserves to be banned he blocked me only a person that has something to hide does that he came up with 4 different excuses...Ive did all i can do provided proof good proof but i guess its all up too you hes just gonna keep scamming people
Last edited by RussHz ; 08-19-2011 at 12:08 AM.
08-19-2011, 12:27 AM #17
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
They told me it was redeemed today afternoon all they could tell me but ive provided proof clearly you see how much lies hes came up with he deserves to be banned he blocked me only a person that has something to hide does that he came up with 4 different excuses...Ive did all i can do provided proof good proof but i guess its all up too you hes just gonna keep scamming people

I have no actual proof of him activating the code. For all I know you might have given him a used code.
08-19-2011, 12:28 AM #18
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >

first off all ive done more for this forum than you why would i wanna scam you i have no reason to i have more rep than you your new here i dont need to scam you my story is the truth i swear to god i hate people like you who make trading on the internet so unsafe and untrustworthy you should be banned for false disputes not me
08-19-2011, 08:05 AM #19
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
really i can care less if i get disputed matter a fact im just done with this site have fun with the 3month kid i bet your poor as **** you parents cant afford something thats $25 so you go scam other lmao its all good atleast i got money faggot PCE out NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo