08-18-2011, 10:44 PM #1
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: : D Deetoox
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:All i got is pics one sec this kid is silver than gold i sent him code in pm which idk why but doesnt pop up in replies but in the pms you will see he sent me acc info then when i said it didnt work he said my code didnt work i also contacted him on XBL and he said hes trying to figure it out and this is all after he redeemed the code now why would he be trying to fix something if my code didnt work he used the excuse when he figured out he didnt want to sell his acc proof below. He also changed his GT and blacked me when i tried to confront him lol
Pics Of Messages:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pics of hes XBL ACC Gold

Pics of the message he sent me when i told him the acc wasnt working and if he would fix it

Now he also changed his GT after all this happened as you can see in some of the pics i sent him a friend RQ and now it doesnt exsist

Vid of My card not working and been used with recipt of when i bought it today

HE changed his GT when i tried to confront him than blocked me

When did this happen:August 8th 2011

How did you purchase: 3month XBL code

How much?: $25 of 3month XBL card

Did you;Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he changed his GT than when i found his new1 he blocked me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:PLZ look over the proof carefully
08-18-2011, 11:04 PM #2
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
funny because you said i redeemed the code when i was no were near my PC you took the XBL card and tnow your trying to frame what the hell is wrong with you
08-18-2011, 11:09 PM #3
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by D
funny because you said i redeemed the code when i was no were near my PC you took the XBL card and tnow your trying to frame what the hell is wrong with you

Lol funny you say that

Than Why does my acc expire in 2 weeks fag...Your dumb whats the next excuse you got bro?
08-18-2011, 11:12 PM #4
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RussHz View Post
Lol funny you say that

Than Why does my acc expire in 2 weeks fag...Your dumb whats the next excuse you got bro?

different account
08-18-2011, 11:16 PM #5
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by D
different account

LOL really why would i have more than 1 acc and why would i put it on another acc instead of my main one what your trying to say makes no sense i would not buy a 3month and put it on another acc when mine is running out kinda stupid your caught just man up..And if you didnt redeem it why did u give me acc info and than when i told you it wasnt working why did you try to fix it if the code didnt work? Im done even trying to prove to you that i didnt redeem code i never knew you till today it makes no sense why i would try to get some random kid on a website banned a mod can look at this make every excuse you want but i have all the proof
Last edited by RussHz ; 08-18-2011 at 11:19 PM.
08-18-2011, 11:19 PM #6
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
LOL really why would i have more than 1 acc and why would i put it on another acc instead of my main one what your trying to say makes no sense i would not buy a 3month and put it on another acc when mine is running out kinda stupid your caught just man up

you were trying to steal my account what the hell
08-18-2011, 11:22 PM #7
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by D

Alright well clearly im done trying to settle this i know your not gonna give me me 3month back you clearly keep coming up with excuses first it was the code didnt work than u said i redeemed it and know im trying to steal your acc lmao
Last edited by RussHz ; 08-18-2011 at 11:25 PM.
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM #8
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright well clearly im done trying to settle this i know your not gonna give me me 3month back you clearly keep coming up with excuses first it was the code didnt work than u said i redeemed it and know im trying to steal your acc lmao

no retard you redeemed the code hence it not working for me which is why you tried stealing my account
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by D

Calm down here. Firstly I need to know if you Deroox are the orginal owner who bought these codes/whatever. Also can someone please explain in detail and order about this deal? And explain why you detoox blocked him and changed GT?
08-18-2011, 11:32 PM #10
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Calm down here. Firstly I need to know if you Deroox are the orginal owner who bought these codes/whatever. Also can someone please explain in detail and order about this deal? And explain why you detoox blocked him and changed GT?

i changed my gamertag with my own money not him i had a month of my No LiMiTz DeToX account and i was selling a PSN account for a 3 month car were he said hesent a code and he redeemed the code and then blamed me for " redeeming it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo