08-19-2011, 04:33 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :dumb:

Scammer NGU Name: Bree Olson
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.l

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/27/11 - 8-19-11
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 2mil
I sold to him.

Other Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ----> You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-YES ( a few days ago )
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he released a program on HF, and not here because here was against the rules of our deal, But our deal covers all area / releases.
Other comments: :dunce:

He has violated the terms of our deal so I would like him to either stop selling on any forums / websites or to return the 2.000.000 vBux.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 04:37 AM.
08-19-2011, 06:48 PM #11
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
No, we NEVER EVER had a DEAL, I NEVER accepted it, and either way.. you STILL had to refund my vbux, so.. tough luck.
08-19-2011, 06:54 PM #12
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Bree
No, we NEVER EVER had a DEAL, I NEVER accepted it, and either way.. you STILL had to refund my vbux, so.. tough luck.

Actually, You said you accept it. I'll link you again, for the third time.

Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

The dunce hat is the link :dumb:
08-19-2011, 06:57 PM #13
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
You must login or register to view this content. Which I didn't recieve, just got spammed and some updates that didnt work.
08-19-2011, 07:00 PM #14
ARIISSEK
You must login or register to view this content. Which I didn't recieve, just got spammed and some updates that didnt work.

Then why did it work when you threatened to release a cracked version of my program. Can't wait to hear this :dumb: If it didn't work you would've opened a dispute. A while ago.

And since then to date you have received at least 3 updates. I'm going through my PM's now to check for others
08-19-2011, 07:02 PM #15
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Elder
Then why did it work when you threatened to release a cracked version of my program. Can't wait to hear this :dumb: If it didn't work you would've opened a dispute. A while ago.

And since then to date you have received at least 3 updates. I'm going through my PM's now to check for others

Not a threat, just fooling with you.. besides, the updates you gave me were not functional, not to mention you disabled the email host making the bot /USELESS for me.. I didn't dispute you because I didn't want to deal with you..
08-19-2011, 07:05 PM #16
ARIISSEK
Not a threat, just fooling with you.. besides, the updates you gave me were not functional, not to mention you disabled the email host making the bot /USELESS for me.. I didn't dispute you because I didn't want to deal with you..

You can make your own emails, as well as the fact that you told me you didn't need it because you could do it yourself. And yes, they were, I teamviewed you whenever you had a program-breaking issue with it. Minor bugs =/= dysfunctional.

And yah that's believable :dumb: "I chose to just sit on my hands about the $24 I spent because I don't Lieeeekkk youuuuu"

Anyways I'm done in here because you're just going to walk in circles and I'll just wait for a mod to come look it over / ask questions :dunce:
08-19-2011, 07:06 PM #17
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
You can make your own emails, as well as the fact that you told me you didn't need it because you could do it yourself. And yes, they were, I teamviewed you whenever you had a program-breaking issue with it. Minor bugs =/= dysfunctional.

And yah that's believable :dumb: "I chose to just sit on my hands about the $24 I spent because I don't Lieeeekkk youuuuu"

Anyways I'm done in here and I'll just wait for a mod to come look it over / ask questions :dunce:

Like this, I'm not posting here till a moderator does regarding this bs dispute.. i'll PM Fox
08-19-2011, 07:59 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Anyways I'm done in here because you're just going to walk in circles and I'll just wait for a mod to come look it over / ask questions :dunce:

Like this, I'm not posting here till a moderator does regarding this bs dispute.. i'll PM Fox

First off stop using stupid smilies. It looks unprofessional and it's annoying. And now please explain in full detail about this deal of yours. Also might I ask why in earth you guys traded after already have had a dispute between you?
08-19-2011, 08:32 PM #19
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
First off stop using stupid smilies. It looks unprofessional and it's annoying. And now please explain in full detail about this deal of yours. Also might I ask why in earth you guys traded after already have had a dispute between you?

We didn't trade. Our last dispute ended in an agreement which he violated, so I opened this.

The agreement was as stated in the main posts pictures, but in a little more detail:

I was to return his vBux and have the dispute closed (Done). I was also to give him a few updates on the tool (Done, And they do/did work, if they don't now he has not contacted me about it) And he was to refrain from selling programs (Not done), particularly those which he coded (However that is not an implicit part of our deal, so it should apply to all programs.).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo