08-19-2011, 04:33 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :dumb:

Scammer NGU Name: Bree Olson
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.l

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/27/11 - 8-19-11
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 2mil
I sold to him.

Other Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ----> You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-YES ( a few days ago )
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he released a program on HF, and not here because here was against the rules of our deal, But our deal covers all area / releases.
Other comments: :dunce:

He has violated the terms of our deal so I would like him to either stop selling on any forums / websites or to return the 2.000.000 vBux.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 04:37 AM.
08-19-2011, 09:02 PM #20
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Elder
We didn't trade. Our last dispute ended in an agreement which he violated, so I opened this.

The agreement was as stated in the main posts pictures, but in a little more detail:

I was to return his vBux and have the dispute closed (Done). I was also to give him a few updates on the tool (Done, And they do/did work, if they don't now he has not contacted me about it) And he was to refrain from selling programs (Not done), particularly those which he coded (However that is not an implicit part of our deal, so it should apply to all programs.).

I never accept the deal.. ever. I don't understand what you're talking about. Your thing never even refrained to me buying another users source and selling it.. nothing wrong with it. Now stop please.
08-19-2011, 09:47 PM #21
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Bree
I never accept the deal.. ever. I don't understand what you're talking about. Your thing never even refrained to me buying another users source and selling it.. nothing wrong with it. Now stop please.

You said I accept the deal. I showed you the post where you said that. You also said you made one and sold it on HF. In this thread. Also, The deal was selling programs, not coding and selling programs. Now stop please.
08-19-2011, 09:55 PM #22
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
You said I accept the deal. I showed you the post where you said that. You also said you made one and sold it on HF. In this thread. Also, The deal was selling programs, not coding and selling programs. Now stop please.

I said I accept the deal if I get updates to your programs, which I have not.
08-19-2011, 09:57 PM #23
ARIISSEK
I said I accept the deal if I get updates to your programs, which I have not.

You've gotten at least three :dumb: I'll go back through my PM's and show you the messages of me giving them to you / you acknowledging you got them.
08-19-2011, 10:01 PM #24
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder

Not functional, didn't work properly.. and even if, you took away my webhost making the program USELESS
08-19-2011, 10:22 PM #25
ARIISSEK
Not functional, didn't work properly.. and even if, you took away my webhost making the program USELESS

You can still use yahoo / hotmail and you said you didn't need it. Also:

1) If it didn't work, you would / should have contacted me about it.
2) That's bullshit, I saw it working when I teamviewed you twice.

AND THE CIRCLE BEGINS AGAIN.
08-19-2011, 10:37 PM #26
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
I did, and you said I should have told you sooner. That was like 3 years ago, and it had textboxes everywhere and shit..
08-19-2011, 11:18 PM #27
ARIISSEK
I did, and you said I should have told you sooner. That was like 3 years ago, and it had textboxes everywhere and shit..

No, you didn't. the last messages between us is of you sending me your TV info, so another one of your stories is bullshit.

And my join date is less than 3 years, so I find that HIGHLY unlikely.
08-20-2011, 11:55 AM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
No, you didn't. the last messages between us is of you sending me your TV info, so another one of your stories is bullshit.

And my join date is less than 3 years, so I find that HIGHLY unlikely.

I see you refunded him 2,000,000 vBux from the other dispute. Could you please provide these PM's where you guys discussed the terms and the PM's you sent as updates?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo