08-19-2011, 04:33 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :dumb:

Scammer NGU Name: Bree Olson
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.l

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/27/11 - 8-19-11
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 2mil
I sold to him.

Other Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ----> You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-YES ( a few days ago )
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he released a program on HF, and not here because here was against the rules of our deal, But our deal covers all area / releases.
Other comments: :dunce:

He has violated the terms of our deal so I would like him to either stop selling on any forums / websites or to return the 2.000.000 vBux.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 04:37 AM.
08-21-2011, 06:59 PM #38
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You have to prove that the updates you received was not valid. If you cannot do that you simply have to refund the user or stop sharing/selling this program(s).

Could you show me where you guys sorted out the requirements/terms for this deal?

You must login or register to view this content.

08-21-2011, 07:53 PM #39
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Bree
The one with the password is because you didn't enter your Numeric password, And the others are at max two weeks old because I accidentally removed ALL HWID's from the online host, because I had moved everyone else to a different host including yours. It's back now. Also, Way to show him what he asked for.
Fox, If you would like to read through our previous dispute in full:

Otherwise, I propose the deal: You must login or register to view this content. - He accepts with his own modification of the updates: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-21-2011 at 07:59 PM.
08-21-2011, 09:03 PM #40
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Elder
The one with the password is because you didn't enter your Numeric password, And the others are at max two weeks old because I accidentally removed ALL HWID's from the online host, because I had moved everyone else to a different host including yours. It's back now. Also, Way to show him what he asked for. Fox, If you would like to read through our previous dispute in full:

Otherwise, I propose the deal: You must login or register to view this content. - He accepts with his own modification of the updates: You must login or register to view this content.

Then you stated "here you whiny bitch or something and gave me a update that didn't work and it was called "For faggots would call them selves bonorman"
08-21-2011, 09:24 PM #41
ARIISSEK

Then you stated "here you whiny bitch or something and gave me a update that didn't work and it was called "For faggots would call them selves bonorman"

You got updates because I accepted the deal. And you were whining so I said "Stop being a whiny bitch," And That was the name of the update I gave you. Has absolutely nothing to do with this dispute. And Considering I tested that update 12 hours ago, yah, i'm pretty sure it works.
08-21-2011, 09:27 PM #42
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
You got updates because I accepted the deal. And you were whining so I said "Stop being a whiny bitch," And That was the name of the update I gave you. Has absolutely nothing to do with this dispute. And Considering I tested that update 12 hours ago, yah, i'm pretty sure it works.

It really didn't, and I would snappy it ON the program, but I can no longer even access any version of your program.
08-21-2011, 09:59 PM #43
ARIISSEK
I told you I fixed that already, and why it was happening. And again, never once have you requested me to fix anything. You just "Z0mG it doeznnt work." With no evidence, while I can verify It does. I'd be more than happy to teamview you along side fox so you can show me what about it is so broken. And you have gotten updates, because otherwise you'd only have one version.

I'll wait for Fox again. Someone who can actually read / listen / think.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-21-2011 at 10:03 PM.
08-22-2011, 01:56 PM #44
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
It really didn't, and I would snappy it ON the program, but I can no longer even access any version of your program.

You have not provided valid proof that shows that the updates was invalid. You have 24 hours to either refund the vBux or promise you will not sell this program.

I told you I fixed that already, and why it was happening. And again, never once have you requested me to fix anything. You just "Z0mG it doeznnt work." With no evidence, while I can verify It does. I'd be more than happy to teamview you along side fox so you can show me what about it is so broken. And you have gotten updates, because otherwise you'd only have one version.

I'll wait for Fox again. Someone who can actually read / listen / think.

Would you be cool with this?
08-22-2011, 05:36 PM #45
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
You have not provided valid proof that shows that the updates was invalid. You have 24 hours to either refund the vBux or promise you will not sell this program.

Would you be cool with this?

This was bullshit, so I just decided to refund the vbux. Done with this bs.. seriously. I CANT ACCESS THE PROGRAM BECAUSE IT HAS HWID, BUT IT WONT LET ME ON, Thats what i proved.
08-22-2011, 09:02 PM #46
ARIISSEK
And then I fixed that :dumb:

Dancing Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo