08-19-2011, 04:33 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :dumb:

Scammer NGU Name: Bree Olson
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.l

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/27/11 - 8-19-11
How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 2mil
I sold to him.

Other Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ----> You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-YES ( a few days ago )
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he released a program on HF, and not here because here was against the rules of our deal, But our deal covers all area / releases.
Other comments: :dunce:

He has violated the terms of our deal so I would like him to either stop selling on any forums / websites or to return the 2.000.000 vBux.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 04:37 AM.
08-19-2011, 01:33 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he have 24 hours to reply.
08-19-2011, 05:09 PM #3
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
This dispute is invalid, plus, I never agreed to that deal. Either way you would have had to give it back. I didn't even make the program, meaning I didn't follow your advice. Hence, you never agreed by giving me updates to the program.. So, again.. offer is invalid. You never agreed to my new deal. So, no.
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM #4
ARIISSEK
You told me in the shoutbox you did make one and were selling it on HF :dumb: And YOU said in the shoutbox like 3 days ago "I'm not selling it on NGU because that would be against our agreement."

You must login or register to view this content. And :dunce: You have recieved 3 program updates since then.
08-19-2011, 06:25 PM #5
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Elder
You told me in the shoutbox you did make one and were selling it on HF :dumb: And YOU said in the shoutbox like 3 days ago "I'm not selling it on NGU because that would be against our agreement."

You must login or register to view this content. And :dunce: You have recieved 3 program updates since then.

No, I haven't received any updates, or any working updates to say the least.. and no, I didn't make this program.. so it has NOTHING to do with your advice, and I never agreed to that deal.
08-19-2011, 06:33 PM #6
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Bree
No, I haven't received any updates, or any working updates to say the least.. and no, I didn't make this program.. so it has NOTHING to do with your advice, and I never agreed to that deal.

That's absolute bullshit, You were telling me about how hard proxy support was to implement (In the account creator you made), and you couldn't show me a current version because someone else had part of the source code to work on the GUI, as well as the fact that you sold Distribution rights to someone, too :dumb:.

And yes you have recieved updates, Especially when older verification systems switch, and you have more features now than you used to. And you're also trying to sell coding help to people, Which you wouldn't be able to do unless you knew how to build a program in the first place :dumb:

So In conclusion:
1)I gave you your vBux back
2)I gave you a few updates (Per Your Request)
3)You went back on our deal.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.
08-19-2011, 06:40 PM #7
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
That's absolute bullshit, You were telling me about how hard proxy support was to implement (In the account creator you made), and you couldn't show me a current version because someone else had part of the source code to work on the GUI, as well as the fact that you sold Distribution rights to someone, too :dumb:.

And yes you have recieved updates, Especially when older verification systems switch, and you have more features now than you used to. And you're also trying to sell coding help to people, Which you wouldn't be able to do unless you knew how to build a program in the first place :dumb:

So In conclusion:

Ask ElderPray, we both bought the same source from the same person.. We never had a deal, never started one, never were on one.. The updates you gave me didn't work.
08-19-2011, 06:44 PM #8
ARIISSEK
Ask ElderPray, we both bought the same source from the same person.. We never had a deal, never started one, never were on one.. The updates you gave me didn't work.

:derp: You were selling your own on HF and told me yourself that you coded it and sold reselling rights

And after awhile ( When I switched verifiers ) You would contact me and tell me it wasn't working :dumb:

There's a reason I'm not a convicted scammer Winky Winky
08-19-2011, 06:45 PM #9
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder

So In conclusion:

Oh yeah, I sold THAT one on HF, but this is different, this is a source that I bought..

From Elder Pray.

"I bought the same source code from Hayden from HF. I bought my source for $115 and Bree bought his for $20. The original owner (Hayden) is scamming both me and Bree, as he is STILL selling the source when he told both of us he would not sell it to anyone else. I dont get why Kaffy is disputing him when Bree and me both bought permission rights from the original Source owner."

You must login or register to view this content.
08-19-2011, 06:47 PM #10
ARIISSEK

Oh yeah, I sold THAT one on HF, but this is different, this is a source that I bought..

So you went back on our dealYou must login or register to view this content. That we did have, because you said I agree to your offer :dunce:

Oh, and at one point you tried to blackmail me or you'd release a "Cracked" Version of my tool :dumb: The version you had at that point worked 100% A OK.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 08-19-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo