08-20-2011, 04:40 PM #1
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: anthony
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:PayPal balance:
Select record 0 Aug 20, 2011 Payment To Anthony Matthews Completed Details Payment To Anthony Matthews 09E429142J1907340 -$5.00 USD
Select record 1 Aug 20, 2011 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details Transfer From Bank Account 5AX355891X1537540 $5.08 CAD

When did this happen: today, August 20th

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 5$
I bought a gameshare of US version anhilation map pack for ps3

Have you contacted the scammer? yes:-
If yes, What did they say? they said they had no spots left and to wait a few days and they'll try to get one. waiting was not part of the deal
it was for a free spot on his account which he never had to begin with:-

Other comments: I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST TIME I USE AUCTIONS
08-20-2011, 04:53 PM #2
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
Originally posted by shumph08 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: anthony
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:PayPal balance:
Select record 0 Aug 20, 2011 Payment To Anthony Matthews Completed Details Payment To Anthony Matthews 09E429142J1907340 -$5.00 USD
Select record 1 Aug 20, 2011 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details Transfer From Bank Account 5AX355891X1537540 $5.08 CAD

When did this happen: today, August 20th

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 5$
I bought a gameshare of US version anhilation map pack for ps3

Have you contacted the scammer? yes:-
If yes, What did they say? they said they had no spots left and to wait a few days and they'll try to get one. waiting was not part of the deal
it was for a free spot on his account which he never had to begin with:-

Other comments: I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST TIME I USE AUCTIONS

I just deactivated all spots... I'll private message u the info
08-20-2011, 05:07 PM #3
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
info don't work. Give me real log in info that works and this will go away.
I am not waiting 7 hours to see if it works!
you've already wasted enough of my time.
Last edited by shumph08 ; 08-20-2011 at 05:09 PM.
08-20-2011, 05:11 PM #4
Anthony
info don't work. Give me real log in info that works and this will go away.
I am not waiting 7 hours to see if it works!
you've already wasted enough of my time.

I'll show proof that I have it and that all 5 spots are taken. I ****ing forgot! I emailed Sony and they are goin to deactivate it
08-20-2011, 05:17 PM #5
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
REFUND MY MONEY!!! what is the problem? you tried to sell me something you didn't have, you probably already sold
all your spots, now you want me to wait for sony to fix this, lol, what happens to the 5 people who payed for a spot?
JUST REFUND MY MONEY!!!

K dude I've opened a dispute through paypal and NGU, it's 5$, just refund it already
Last edited by shumph08 ; 08-20-2011 at 05:50 PM.
08-20-2011, 06:16 PM #6
Anthony
REFUND MY MONEY!!! what is the problem? you tried to sell me something you didn't have, you probably already sold
all your spots, now you want me to wait for sony to fix this, lol, what happens to the 5 people who payed for a spot?
JUST REFUND MY MONEY!!!

K dude I've opened a dispute through paypal and NGU, it's 5$, just refund it already

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

JUST REFUND MY MONEY!!!

ill refund when i come home in 3 hours. i HAVE a life. going to the mall, school shopping.

just be a cry baby bitch. lol, dispute like 20 minutes after the deal. dumbass /facepalm
08-20-2011, 06:26 PM #7
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
I disputed when you told me you had no spots left. You have a life? I never questioned you having a life, lol. Refund my money. Your going school shopping
but you cant refund 5$? You give faceless computer geeks a bad name.
I hope NGU does something to your account for lying to me, scamming, and wasting my time.
Last edited by shumph08 ; 08-20-2011 at 06:29 PM.
08-20-2011, 06:30 PM #8
Anthony
I disputed when you told me you had no spots left. You have a life? I never questioned you having a life, lol. Refund my money. Your going school shopping

I have an account with $20 in wallet. R u interested in BUYING the account? If you pay another $5 ($10 total) I'll give u the account.

Its empty account, 5 spots open. I'll provide proof

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I hope NGU does something to your account for lying to me, scamming, and wasting my time.

Computer geek? I play football for high school
08-20-2011, 06:35 PM #9
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
Your back from the mall? done with your school shopping? REFUND MY MONEY. I'm not going to send you
more money! This should have been squashed when you "realized" you had no spots. You should have responded to my messages and refunded on the spot.
Instead you talk in circles, give me phony log in info, tell me sony's gonna fix it, then you have spots?, now your trying to sell
me an account? WTF. I'm done with you until a mod can look at this, and good luck with the paypal dispute
08-20-2011, 09:02 PM #10
Anthony
Your back from the mall? done with your school shopping? REFUND MY MONEY. I'm not going to send you
more money! This should have been squashed when you "realized" you had no spots. You should have responded to my messages and refunded on the spot.
Instead you talk in circles, give me phony log in info, tell me sony's gonna fix it, then you have spots?, now your trying to sell
me an account? WTF. I'm done with you until a mod can look at this, and good luck with the paypal dispute

I'm at mcdonalds with free wi fi. I'll be home in 30/45

Sony emailed me back. I'll get u the log in info in 30/45.

AND CALM YOUR ASS. RUDE MOTHER****ER

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo