Post: Scammed by bluewaphle - full proof provided (videos)
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM #1
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: bLuEwApHLe
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

Thanks to -Dare Devil- for this.
You must login or register to view this content.
bLuEWapHLe Denies that he is the owner of it.

When did this happen: August 22nd 2011 , 3PM EST

How did you purchase: I purchased with $90 USD through Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: NO He has blocked me from everything
If yes, What did they say?: N/A
Last edited by Conserved ; 08-23-2011 at 01:20 AM.
08-23-2011, 12:55 AM #20
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by Conserved View Post
Even if you go first I am not taking the account.

Well, thats was the only way showing I am legit. If you don't let me.. well.. this dispute isn't going anywhere. I am giving you chance to get the account! I AM GOING FIRST LIKE I
SAID! TO SHOW YOU I AM LEGIT! JUST POST YOUR AIM USERNAME SO WE CAN RECORD THE USERNAMES NOT THE NAMES!
08-23-2011, 01:00 AM #21
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
I will wait till the Admins find an outcome to this dispute, you've clearly broken rules and you think because your premium your gonna get away with it, you refunded the money to me because I contacted the FBI otherwise you wouldn't have.
08-23-2011, 01:03 AM #22
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
I will wait till the Admins find an outcome to this dispute, you've clearly broken rules and you think because your premium your gonna get away with it, you refunded the money to me because I contacted the FBI otherwise you wouldn't have.

There is no concrete proof on this dispute, like I said, the person you were talking to was a friend of yours. In the videos you don't show THE USERNAME of the person you were talking to so it could be anyone. I am giving you the chance you get the account and proceed with the transaction but if you don't want to then we will wait.
08-23-2011, 01:12 AM #23
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Yeah man, keep saying it was my friend, If you gave me the correct details i wouldn't have created this thread in the first place, people like you deserve a ban.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

IMPORTANT; ADMINS LOOK AT THE VIDEO, AND LOOK AT THE EMAIL I HAD TO SEND THE MONEY TO, ITS THE SAME AS HIS CURRENT PSN, HOVER YOUR MOUSE OF HIS PLAYSTATION, HIS PSN IS xKeBo- and the email was KeboPR i think
08-23-2011, 01:12 AM #24
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
IMPORTANT; ADMINS LOOK AT THE VIDEO, AND LOOK AT THE EMAIL I HAD TO SEND THE MONEY TO, ITS THE SAME AS HIS CURRENT PSN, HOVER YOUR MOUSE OF HIS PLAYSTATION, HIS PSN IS xKeBo- and the email was KeboPR i think
08-23-2011, 01:17 AM #25
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict

Yeah the email your friend created and changed on his paypal account LOL
08-23-2011, 01:20 AM #26
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
08-23-2011, 01:27 AM #27
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict

Go back and READ. THAT IS MY USERNAME on AIM! YES! BUT! In the video you just showed the NAME not the USERNAME of the person you were talking TO! You don't understand what I am saying? ARE YOU BLIND?
08-24-2011, 12:24 AM #28
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Let's just wait and see the result shall we?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo