Post: Scammed by bluewaphle - full proof provided (videos)
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM #1
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: bLuEwApHLe
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

Thanks to -Dare Devil- for this.
You must login or register to view this content.
bLuEWapHLe Denies that he is the owner of it.

When did this happen: August 22nd 2011 , 3PM EST

How did you purchase: I purchased with $90 USD through Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: NO He has blocked me from everything
If yes, What did they say?: N/A
Last edited by Conserved ; 08-23-2011 at 01:20 AM.
08-24-2011, 06:53 PM #38
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by Conserved View Post
Why won't you just own up to trying to scam me. I have so much proof of everything.

Yes, proof that doesn't SHOW who is the real person you are talking to. IT DOESN'T PROOF that was me, you have no concrete proof! It wasn't me! Its all FAKE!
08-24-2011, 06:55 PM #39
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Stop making excsuses, I'm honestly tired of seeing the work FAKE now. He wants an explanation not excsues.
08-24-2011, 07:07 PM #40
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Stop making excsuses, I'm honestly tired of seeing the work FAKE now. He wants an explanation not excsues.

What you call an "excuse", its my explanation. Its LOGIC! That's all I am saying.. Lets wait for the mods now..
08-24-2011, 07:08 PM #41
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Alright. I guess you have 24hrs to think of something better?
08-24-2011, 07:14 PM #42
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict

I already answered his question. Now we are waiting for the mod, again.
08-24-2011, 08:39 PM #43
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Did you ever see the user name and not only the nickname of the guy you had the AIM convos with? Also how did you get in contact with him on AIM in the first place?

Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
I already answered his question. Now we are waiting for the mod, again.

I highly doubt there is a way to use the same email address twice for different paypal accounts. You still have some hours to explain yourself. If you did not do it, explain how/who/why?
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM #44
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Did you ever see the user name and not only the nickname of the guy you had the AIM convos with? Also how did you get in contact with him on AIM in the first place?

I highly doubt there is a way to use the same email address twice for different paypal accounts. You still have some hours to explain yourself. If you did not do it, explain how/who/why?

Tell him to show you to WHICH email he sent the money, because its not my paypal. My paypal is [email][email protected][/email] To which paypal he sent the money to?
08-24-2011, 09:00 PM #45
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Yeah, When I first started talking to him, I clicked the little AIM widget under his name on the NGU Forums, and from tehre it went straight to the transaction, i never even closed it once during the transaction.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Tell him to show you to WHICH email he sent the money, because its not my paypal. My paypal is [email][email protected][/email] To which paypal he sent the money to?

If your saying all this is fake and that i got the account, it's not true, because since our transaction didn't work, i bought a GB account from YaHooR ( x-WaVy-o )

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

FoxKaZ, I'm going on a crusie tomorrow, so I might not be able to respond to this thread anymore because I don't know if the cruise has wifi, I'm bringing my laptop with me so if it does I will do my best to reply.
08-24-2011, 09:41 PM #46
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Yeah, When I first started talking to him, I clicked the little AIM widget under his name on the NGU Forums, and from tehre it went straight to the transaction, i never even closed it once during the transaction.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

If your saying all this is fake and that i got the account, it's not true, because since our transaction didn't work, i bought a GB account from YaHooR ( x-WaVy-o )

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

FoxKaZ, I'm going on a crusie tomorrow, so I might not be able to respond to this thread anymore because I don't know if the cruise has wifi, I'm bringing my laptop with me so if it does I will do my best to reply.

You have lots of evidence, but all of them can be faked/manipulated. The AIM screen name can be edited by anyone. While the PayPal address you sent the money to was different from his. That the name was the same indicates that this might be someone who is trying to frame him. anyhow. You do not have enough solid evidence against this user. And since you have been refunded already this dispute will be ended here. Since you are now going away there is no point in keeping it open anyway.

Dispute ended. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo