Post: Scammed by bluewaphle - full proof provided (videos)
08-22-2011, 08:13 PM #1
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: bLuEwApHLe
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

Thanks to -Dare Devil- for this.
You must login or register to view this content.
bLuEWapHLe Denies that he is the owner of it.

When did this happen: August 22nd 2011 , 3PM EST

How did you purchase: I purchased with $90 USD through Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you; BUY
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: NO He has blocked me from everything
If yes, What did they say?: N/A
Last edited by Conserved ; 08-23-2011 at 01:20 AM.
08-22-2011, 08:50 PM #2
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
thats not my aim! Anyone can get that name! Even his friend can change his name to bluewaphle on aim and make a conversation with him! Thats not me!
I hate when people scam! I've already been scammed here in ngu and started disputes and win them. There is no reason for me to scam someone! Thats not my aim.

My aim is: bLuEwApHLe
But the screen name is changeable just like MSN and every other chat. Someone changed the name to bluewaphle to do this fake video.

Last edited by ılılıKeBoılılı ; 08-22-2011 at 08:53 PM.
08-22-2011, 09:05 PM #3
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
Why would I make a fake video? LMFAO. Enjoy your ban bro, either return me the money or get banned from here and hthen tomorrow paypal will give me my money back with the chargeback.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I even showed, how I sent you the money and you said you received it and everything so stop lying.
08-22-2011, 09:08 PM #4
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by Conserved View Post
Why would I make a fake video? LMFAO. Enjoy your ban bro, either return me the money or get banned from here and hthen tomorrow paypal will give me my money back with the chargeback.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I even showed, how I sent you the money and you said you received it and everything so stop lying.

Yeah, THE MONEY YOU SENT TO YOUR FRIENDS ACCOUNT. Why would you make a fake video? You wanted the account for free making a FAKE DISPUTE? I don't know.. you tell me.. but thats not me on the AIM. Anyone can change the name on AIM.
08-22-2011, 09:16 PM #5
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
LOL, so you really think I would spend 2hrs of my life making a fake video? When the admins see these videos they will know your bullshitting right now, stop trying not to get banned, i have proof of everything step by step.
08-22-2011, 09:33 PM #6
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
If you have no life then yes, you will do anything to get a account for free. I am not lying and all the proof you have is a conversation between you and a friend of yours trying to
get my account for free and getting me banned. Thats it!
08-22-2011, 09:53 PM #7
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
That's what all scammers say?
08-22-2011, 10:06 PM #8
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
I don't know because I AM NOT a scammer. Stop trying to get my account for free YOU WON'T GET IT, and stop making fake videos so I get banned kid. YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR MAKING FAKE DISPUTES.
08-22-2011, 10:08 PM #9
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
How am I trying to get your account for free NGU can't get the account info and give it to me, simply, tomorrow Paypal will do an investigation and return me my money, and then your account will be banned for scamming on NGU. I trusted you too because you were premium, but i guess it doens't mean anything.
08-22-2011, 10:10 PM #10
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by Conserved View Post
How am I trying to get your account for free NGU can't get the account info and give it to me, simply, tomorrow Paypal will do an investigation and return me my money, and then your account will be banned for scamming on NGU. I trusted you too because you were premium, but i guess it doens't mean anything.

Because you will try to obligate me to give you my account and I WON'T until you PAY ME for real. We NEVER did the transaction! Premium doesn't mean anything but I am 100% sure that I am not a scammer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo