08-24-2011, 10:50 PM #1
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Mac Miller.Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: https://d.pr/eO21

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: August How did you purchase: A Trade for a pvr for a ps3 , i payed shipping the user has not returned payment nor the ps3 will arrive "because ps3s can ship"How much?: 35.00$Did you;- Buy? x- Sell?- Trade?xHave you contacted the scammer?:- YeaIf yes, What did they say?:- He said he doesnt give a **** about nGu , and other sarcastic commentsOther comments: i think its unfortanate you were a cool dude and know you actually start scamming , i hope you can sleep well at night and look yourself in the mirror.
Last edited by Pimp ; 08-24-2011 at 11:01 PM.
08-24-2011, 10:59 PM #2
Originally posted by RK
Scammer NGU Name: Mac Miller.Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. https://d.pr/eO21

When did this happen: August How did you purchase: A Trade for a pvr for a ps3 , i payed shipping the user has not returned payment nor the ps3 will arrive "because ps3s can ship"How much?: 35.00$Did you;- Buy? x- Sell?- Trade?xHave you contacted the scammer?:- YeaIf yes, What did they say?:- He said he doesnt give a **** about nGu , and other sarcastic commentsOther comments: i think its unfortanate you were a cool dude and know you actually start scamming , i hope you can sleep well at night and look yourself in the mirror.

o i can man Smile
08-24-2011, 11:02 PM #3
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Mac
o i can man Smile

its 35$ , i can get that sleeping . At least i did nGu a favor and got rid of you
08-24-2011, 11:19 PM #4
Originally posted by Mac
o i can man Smile

So you do not intend to pay him back?
08-24-2011, 11:21 PM #5
Originally posted by Racketeer View Post
So you do not intend to pay him back?

i was gettin a refund, after all this site is shit and i did pay for prem which is shit
08-24-2011, 11:29 PM #6
Originally posted by Mac
o i can man Smile

Please refund the Rk- within 48 hours. If you do not do so, you will be banned

Originally posted by RK
Scammer NGU Name: Mac Miller.Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: https://d.pr/eO21

He has agreed to refund you. If he does not do so, quote me, and provide some form of evidence. You may also allow an extension period on his time limit if you wish to do so.
08-24-2011, 11:33 PM #7
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies

He has agreed to refund you. If he does not do so, quote me, and provide some form of evidence. You may also allow an extension period on his time limit if you wish to do so.

thanks bro :y:
08-24-2011, 11:35 PM #8

do eeeeeiiiiiiitttttt
08-24-2011, 11:42 PM #9
User is banned.

Rk-, I would recommend disputing the transaction on Paypal.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo