08-25-2011, 12:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently I have bought an account. This guy that I have bought it from called psn and reported it stolen, which means now I cant login to psn, he got me banned and striped of his account. The name is Grandma, I know this because I called psn and they told me this exactly, I am working to get this scammer taken off of NGU. Like I said I didnt only loose my money I lost a month of playing PSN. Its ****ing insane!
Opinions on this? Thanks
PLEASE ASSIST ME

Scammer NGU Name:Grandma
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Called PSN and if needed I will post pictures of purchase/ban

When did this happen:Today I got banned

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$7.50
Im not as angryy about the money its the fact that im banned for a month

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Ignored

Other comments:This is above anything I would ever comprehend

You must login or register to view this content.

If a mod would like to contact sony with me, I will hold the call and call you to do a 3 way, all you do is listen in. And then you will be able to hear everything first hand. If you want to send me a pm of your number.
Last edited by MyDouGieFresH- ; 08-25-2011 at 01:09 AM.
08-25-2011, 01:12 AM #11
Originally posted by Grandma View Post
I have just gotten my account back, I will post the pictures in a moment. Must upload to imageshack.

The account you stole from me that I bought?
08-25-2011, 01:22 AM #12
Grandma
Originally posted by dtmariniello View Post
The account you stole from me that I bought?

No, the email account. I have edited my post. Check it out. But, that being said, I am trying to get your account back. You say it's banned correct? Do you not have it in your possession? How do you know it is banned?
08-25-2011, 01:23 AM #13
Here is my e-mail. I made this e-mail specifically for this account. I have not logged on this account since the trade.

I would also like to note, that I have two "Sign-in ID change" emails. Therefore, either a) he changed the email twice, or b) There was a third party.
I am yet to see how I am responsible for his account termination.

You press the right click button and press DELETE its easy. I want a mod in here. So we can call sony together

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

No, the email account. I have edited my post. Check it out. But, that being said, I am trying to get your account back. You say it's banned correct? Do you not have it in your possession? How do you know it is banned?

No, the account is not banned, neither is my original account. My playstation is banned because of theft of another user, and changing account information and password of a different users profile. Including email
08-25-2011, 01:27 AM #14
Grandma
You press the right click button and press DELETE its easy. I want a mod in here. So we can call sony together

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

No, the account is not banned, neither is my original account. My playstation is banned because of theft of another user, and changing account information and password of a different users profile. Including email

I have nothing further to say. No matter what I say, or do, you will deny the truth. You will claim I have deleted no matter what. But, I am liable. I have not been on PSN/PS3 for the longest while.

On topic of Sony, please, get them to tell you where this person called them from. I am too interested, because I have not called Sony -.-'
08-25-2011, 01:31 AM #15
I have nothing further to say. No matter what I say, or do, you will deny the truth. You will claim I have deleted no matter what. But, I am liable. I have not been on PSN/PS3 for the longest while.

On topic of Sony, please, get them to tell you where this person called them from. I am too interested, because I have not called Sony -.-'

That is Classified, I did ask that.
Also, You DO NOT have to be at your PS3 to call sony, All you need to know if your,
1. Former Account Email/Password
2. You last purchase if anything is there
3. Any credit card info?
4. DoB/Security answer.
You dont need your ps3 to do any of that.
08-25-2011, 01:35 AM #16
Grandma
That is Classified, I did ask that.
Also, You DO NOT have to be at your PS3 to call sony, All you need to know if your,
1. Former Account Email/Password
2. You last purchase if anything is there
3. Any credit card info?
4. DoB/Security answer.
You dont need your ps3 to do any of that.

There are your faults.

According to Qriocity, before I gave you the account, it was made in 09.
I do not have a credit card.
I did not purchase anything on that account, nor do I know the last purchase. All downloads were previously on.
Lastly, before selling the account, I had mentioned that I do not have the DoB/Security answer in my possession. Nor do I even know what the question is.

I know you have the wrong person, as I did not take the account. I do not have the information to do so.
08-25-2011, 01:37 AM #17
There were tons of downloads on the account, I will post that to, and you didnt need a credit card or anything like that they just wanted to verify that. Therefor you just got caught lying that there were no downloads. There was about 45 oh wait I cant post that I dont have the account.
08-25-2011, 01:42 AM #18
Grandma
There were tons of downloads on the account, I will post that to, and you didnt need a credit card or anything like that they just wanted to verify that. Therefor you just got caught lying that there were no downloads. There was about 45 oh wait I cant post that I dont have the account.

Are you silly? I did not say there were no[/i] downloads. I simply stated that all downloads were on that account when I received it. Therefore, I did not purchase anything myself.
Please, before you judge my loyalty, read what I have to say. Stop throwing around words. I did nothing wrong, I did not take your account.

Oh, and quote me. Or I cannot respond.
08-25-2011, 01:44 AM #19
Are you silly? I did not say there were no[/i] downloads. I simply stated that all downloads were on that account when I received it. Therefore, I did not purchase anything myself.
Please, before you judge my loyalty, read what I have to say. Stop throwing around words. I did nothing wrong, I did not take your account.

Oh, and quote me. Or I cannot respond.

If you bought or got that account from someone else than you would be banned to because sony would see that you too changed info on it too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo