08-25-2011, 12:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently I have bought an account. This guy that I have bought it from called psn and reported it stolen, which means now I cant login to psn, he got me banned and striped of his account. The name is Grandma, I know this because I called psn and they told me this exactly, I am working to get this scammer taken off of NGU. Like I said I didnt only loose my money I lost a month of playing PSN. Its ****ing insane!
Opinions on this? Thanks
PLEASE ASSIST ME

Scammer NGU Name:Grandma
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Called PSN and if needed I will post pictures of purchase/ban

When did this happen:Today I got banned

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$7.50
Im not as angryy about the money its the fact that im banned for a month

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Ignored

Other comments:This is above anything I would ever comprehend

You must login or register to view this content.

If a mod would like to contact sony with me, I will hold the call and call you to do a 3 way, all you do is listen in. And then you will be able to hear everything first hand. If you want to send me a pm of your number.
Last edited by MyDouGieFresH- ; 08-25-2011 at 01:09 AM.
08-25-2011, 12:48 AM #2
Grandma
Major facepalm. I did not call Sony to take this account. I have made trades with many moderators.. I am sure there's an explanation to this. I will do everything in my power to retrieve the account, and make sure it cannot be taken back. I do not have the DoB or security question. Nor did I call Sony, as I am in Canada and the account is American.
08-25-2011, 12:52 AM #3
I wiill call sony back a voice record them
You are the only person I have EVER logged onto with my PS3,
They know its me they told me my name and everything.
Also the account you gave me they removed the password and overwrote it with something else,
I have invalid email and password they said.
If it is necessary I will call them back, and ask for a re explanation.
I have banned pictures and the scratch of the email and username and the paypal transaction.

Or I will be glad to do some type of 3 way with a moderator with Sony, and I will do all the talking so the moderator will know first hand. If a mod would prefer message me and I will call you.
Last edited by MyDouGieFresH- ; 08-25-2011 at 12:54 AM.
08-25-2011, 12:54 AM #4
Grandma
Originally posted by dtmariniello View Post
I wiill call sony back a voice record them
You are the only person I have EVER logged onto with my PS3,
They know its me they told me my name and everything.
Also the account you gave me they removed the password and overwrote it with something else,
I have invalid email and password they said.
If it is necessary I will call them back, and ask for a re explanation.
I have banned pictures and the scratch of the email and username and the paypal transaction.

If necessary, I will post my e-mail inbox and a picture of my previous phone calls. /facepalm

I am on vacation, and I have not been on psn. Hence the
Originally posted by another user
Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Ignored
I have just logged on today.
08-25-2011, 12:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Grandma View Post
If necessary, I will post my e-mail inbox and a picture of my previous phone calls. /facepalm

I am on vacation, and I have not been on psn. Hence the I have just logged on today.

You can delete the people that you call on your phone, I just did it so girls wont see who I call. Its quite simple.
08-25-2011, 12:58 AM #6
Grandma
You can delete the people that you call on your phone, I just did it so girls wont see who I call. Its quite simple.

/facepalm, well if you believe that I am that desperate, after serving a year on this site. I will post my email.
08-25-2011, 12:59 AM #7
Originally posted by Grandma View Post
/facepalm, well if you believe that I am that desperate, after serving a year on this site. I will post my email.

Delete you email too
08-25-2011, 01:03 AM #8
Grandma
Delete you email too

You sir, are desperate to get me banned. You are not even giving me a chance to prove that I did not, nor intend to ever take this account back. Seeing as I am enjoying my summer on V A C A T I O N.
No access to PS3. And, may I mention yet again, that I did not call Sony from Canada. It would probably cost more than what I was paid. I have never called Sony under any circumstances.
08-25-2011, 01:04 AM #9
Its toll free Winky Winky
08-25-2011, 01:07 AM #10
Grandma
Its toll free Winky Winky

Here is my e-mail. I made this e-mail specifically for this account. I have not logged on this account since the trade.

I would also like to note, that I have two "Sign-in ID change" emails. Therefore, either a) he changed the email twice, or b) There was a third party.
I am yet to see how I am responsible for his account termination.
Last edited by Grandma ; 08-25-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo