08-25-2011, 03:27 AM #1
BlueOak
PokèMasta
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Chrome PlayaFTW
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I'm the active owner of the account. It is mine has never changed hands.

When did this happen: A couple of hours ago

How did you purchase: I was the sell, it was dealt in vbux

How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
Sold
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Claims it didn't work, and when I asked if he has screen shooted proof he claimed I sent him a blank message.

Other comments: I am not necessarily calling him a scammer. However I know for a fact I've only shared my first strike with one other person as most of my friends have it already. I've only recently hit 100 posts so this was only my second deal on NGU. If the accused could simply post some proof I will gladly refund the vbux for the misunderstand but I do have to protect myself. Thank you mods.
08-29-2011, 11:46 AM #20
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Then maybe you should make it clearer what you tried to download. And spare me for the childish smilies.

really? next time try reading BlueOak's post he clearly says its for the first strike map pack here:
You must login or register to view this content.
08-29-2011, 11:57 AM #21
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Chrome
really? next time try reading BlueOak's post he clearly says its for the first strike map pack here:

That doesn't prove that you downloaded that item. I will request the details again to check. I have never done any gameshare trade so tbh I didn't know each item had 5 slots, I thought it was overall 5 slots. But you need to get some more solid evidence. That picture you posted of the 5 slot error is unreadable, if it was at least normal quality it would have saved us all this time.

Originally posted by BlueOak View Post
I changed the password, thank you.

Re-send me the details of your account please.
08-29-2011, 05:00 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
ok i wasnt lying it said 5 slots were used second i didnt try to download a theme /facepalm each item has its own 5 slots :dumb:

Ok. So I have asked around, and some people have sent me PM's. What you are saying is complete bullshit. Each item doesn't have 5 download slots. It's each PSN acount that have 5 activation slots.

You must login or register to view this content. - There is an article that states that a psn account has five slots for 5 ps3s not each item.
08-29-2011, 05:31 PM #23
BlueOak
PokèMasta
Ok. So I have asked around, and some people have sent me PM's. What you are saying is complete bullshit. Each item doesn't have 5 download slots. It's each PSN acount that have 5 activation slots.

You must login or register to view this content. - There is an article that states that a psn account has five slots for 5 ps3s not each item.

Do you still need the account information?
To be honest when I first started this dispute I thought each item had its own five slots as well but after some research I was wrong, however that doesn't change the fact that I had open slots. Can I stop worrying about this?
08-29-2011, 05:40 PM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Do you still need the account information?
To be honest when I first started this dispute I thought each item had its own five slots as well but after some research I was wrong, however that doesn't change the fact that I had open slots. Can I stop worrying about this?

I will not need your account information anymore. Since your account clearly have multiple spots open for activation.
08-29-2011, 06:29 PM #25
BlueOak
PokèMasta
I will not need your account information anymore. Since your account clearly have multiple spots open for activation.

Excuse this if it sounds rude but, what now?
08-29-2011, 11:15 PM #26
Pauly
Banned

ok i'll be mature i apologize i thought each item had 5 slots but regardless it says i cannot download the map because its already been activated on 5 different ps3s
08-29-2011, 11:27 PM #27
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
ok i'll be mature i apologize i thought each item had 5 slots but regardless it says i cannot download the map because its already been activated on 5 different ps3s

That sounds a bit weird when I was able to download content from this PSN account without receiving any error about the slots being used. But there can be explanations like that other people have deactivated slots since after you tried(Highly unlikely but still possible). You will receive the details again, try to film the process so in case you receive this error again.

Excuse this if it sounds rude but, what now?

Please send him the info again. And make sure to take a picture of that website showing active slots before you send the details with some kind of valid time stamp (Windows clock in the corner visible)
08-29-2011, 11:43 PM #28
Pauly
Banned
That sounds a bit weird when I was able to download content from this PSN account without receiving any error about the slots being used. But there can be explanations like that other people have deactivated slots since after you tried(Highly unlikely but still possible). You will receive the details again, try to film the process so in case you receive this error again.

Please send him the info again. And make sure to take a picture of that website showing active slots before you send the details with some kind of valid time stamp (Windows clock in the corner visible)

ok i'll try and record it, if not i'll see if i can borrow my friends camera

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo