08-25-2011, 03:27 AM #1
BlueOak
PokèMasta
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Chrome PlayaFTW
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I'm the active owner of the account. It is mine has never changed hands.

When did this happen: A couple of hours ago

How did you purchase: I was the sell, it was dealt in vbux

How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
Sold
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Claims it didn't work, and when I asked if he has screen shooted proof he claimed I sent him a blank message.

Other comments: I am not necessarily calling him a scammer. However I know for a fact I've only shared my first strike with one other person as most of my friends have it already. I've only recently hit 100 posts so this was only my second deal on NGU. If the accused could simply post some proof I will gladly refund the vbux for the misunderstand but I do have to protect myself. Thank you mods.
08-25-2011, 03:28 AM #2
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by BlueOak View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Chrome PlayaFTW

How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
Sold
If yes, What did they say?:- Claims it didn't work, and when I asked if he has screen shooted proof he claimed I sent him a blank message.

Other comments: I am not necessarily calling him a scammer. However I know for a fact I've only shared my first strike with one other person as most of my friends have it already. I've only recently hit 100 posts so this was only my second deal on NGU. If the accused could simply post some proof I will gladly refund the vbux for the misunderstand but I do have to protect myself. Thank you mods.

ok first of all you did send me a blank message, second of all it said all 5 slots for the download where used up
08-25-2011, 09:59 AM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Chrome
ok first of all you did send me a blank message, second of all it said all 5 slots for the download where used up

Can you include proof of that?

Scammer NGU Name: Chrome PlayaFTW

How much?:
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
Sold

Can you give more details about the actual trade?
08-25-2011, 10:14 AM #4
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

i would but i dont have a camera to take a pic showing that all the slots were used up

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

oh and here is a screen snap of the blank message You must login or register to view this content.
08-25-2011, 07:25 PM #5
BlueOak
PokèMasta

There wasn't much to the trade. He posted in a thread that he was looking to buy the first strike map gameshare for the ps3. I asked for an offer and he said 500k. I accepted and the posting became private messages. He sent me the 500k and I PM'd him the account information. An hour or so later he messages me back saying it didn't work and it's full. I ask him to try again and he messages me back about 10 minutes later saying hes tried 3 times and it doesn't work. He then started posting visitor messages that he wanted his vbux back. I am 100% sure I've only gameshared with one other person so its only using 2 slots. There should be another 3 slots available. I've only recently been able to make deals in the auction space so I know I've haven't miscounted. This is my second deal and I did have someone else give me 1million vbux for different maps and the deal went smoothly and only moments before this one. It's possible he could have downloaded first strike as well but that would still offer 2 slots left.
08-25-2011, 08:07 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
There wasn't much to the trade. He posted in a thread that he was looking to buy the first strike map gameshare for the ps3. I asked for an offer and he said 500k. I accepted and the posting became private messages. He sent me the 500k and I PM'd him the account information. An hour or so later he messages me back saying it didn't work and it's full. I ask him to try again and he messages me back about 10 minutes later saying hes tried 3 times and it doesn't work. He then started posting visitor messages that he wanted his vbux back. I am 100% sure I've only gameshared with one other person so its only using 2 slots. There should be another 3 slots available. I've only recently been able to make deals in the auction space so I know I've haven't miscounted. This is my second deal and I did have someone else give me 1million vbux for different maps and the deal went smoothly and only moments before this one. It's possible he could have downloaded first strike as well but that would still offer 2 slots left.
Please re-send him the details for this gameshare account.

i would but i dont have a camera to take a pic showing that all the slots were used up

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

oh and here is a screen snap of the blank message You must login or register to view this content.

You will receive the account details again. If you get the same error take a picture this time. If not the dispute has been solved.
08-25-2011, 10:17 PM #7
Pauly
Banned

You will receive the account details again. If you get the same error take a picture this time. If not the dispute has been solved.

here its hard to read because my phone camera sucks You must login or register to view this content.
08-26-2011, 06:40 AM #8
BlueOak
PokèMasta

I have no proof that this was his doing but I changed the password before I gave him the account to a specific generic password only he could use within a 4 hour time frame and received this email.
You must login or register to view this content.
Also I too a screen shot of my qricocity account and it's available slots. I've shared with one other person and now there are 3 taken. I assume that was him.
Last edited by BlueOak ; 08-26-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Wrong picture coding.
08-26-2011, 01:11 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I have no proof that this was his doing but I changed the password before I gave him the account to a specific generic password only he could use within a 4 hour time frame and received this email.
Also I too a screen shot of my qricocity account and it's available slots. I've shared with one other person and now there are 3 taken. I assume that was him.

So someone changed the password to your account? Can you no longer access it?

here its hard to read because my phone camera sucks You must login or register to view this content.

Please respond to the new proof provided.
08-26-2011, 01:57 PM #10
BlueOak
PokèMasta
So someone changed the password to your account? Can you no longer access it?

Please respond to the new proof provided.

No, I just took me a while to reset the password and regain ownership. But someone did change it and my security questions making it more of a hassle. I was just mentioning it because it seemed suspicious to me in conjunction to this ordeal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo