08-27-2011, 04:42 PM #1
JewC
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Hakaan
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11419[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 8/26 and 8/27

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 25 pounds (about $40 USD)

Did you;
- Buy? an XbL account
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They said that they sent the message to one of my XBL accounts, NGU xSkullz, well I checked that account on xbox.com, and I have no messages. He also said that whoever he sent the details to changed the password, like I said I have no messages on that account. Please don't send details over Xbox Live, send it on NGU.

Other comments:
Just 10 minutes ago, I went on Xbox and added his gamertag, it said he was ONLINE playing Black Ops. About a minute later, he deleted me, and I told him I was going to file a dispute on NGU, and I got no reply. Also, on NGU, I asked him if he could recover the account from Microsoft, again, no reply. I either want him to be permanently banned on this site, or for him to refund me.
Last edited by JewC ; 08-27-2011 at 04:49 PM.
08-28-2011, 12:15 AM #11
JewC
Big Sister
Originally posted by Hakaan View Post
ERM no it called opening another tab and using the internet DER you have the acount already you telling me to recover it to make it look better for you but honestly what else can i say.

It won't make it better for me, it will just make me wait longer to get the account I paid $40 for. DER.

If you can just ask them to recover it already, it will solve the damn problem. I get the account, and you keep your money and won't get banned. Then we're all happy.
08-28-2011, 12:30 AM #12
Hakaan
Banned
They wont give it me without the secret question or DOB and whats the point. you have been on the acount all day because im speaking to my freind now who said you joined his game
08-28-2011, 12:51 AM #13
JewC
Big Sister
They wont give it me without the secret question or DOB and whats the point. you have been on the acount all day because im speaking to my freind now who said you joined his game

So, tell them the TRUTH, tell them you don't know the secret question or DOB, and they will still help you. And I wasn't on Xbox all day, I had to go to the mall with my family that's why I wasn't on from like 1-7 pm. I DON'T have the DAMN account, ok? If you just contact microsoft and they will help you, just stop trying to give out reasons of why you can't recover the account, like "What's the point?" OK, you can add me, I'll be online tonight, and if the other guy is online, then you know I can't have the account because if I'm on one account, I can't be on the other.

AND DON'T reply with "What's the point of doing that?", you're only making it worse by saying that stuff, like, "What's the point" or "Stop bothering me", because I want to get this dealt with, I'm not just throwing $40 away in the trash, that's just bullshit. I hate being scammed like this, it's annoying, especially when the other person is saying shit with no evidence/proof. Show me the message that says "Thank You" and the message that says "Send me the details on XBL" because I sent no such thing.
08-28-2011, 07:53 AM #14
Hakaan
Banned
IF i dont have the dob or secret question i cant proove its mine. in that cASE YOU COULD RING UP AND RECOVER ANY ACOUNT IF THEY WILL GIVE IT U WITHOUT THE DOB AND SECRET QUESTION.
08-28-2011, 12:10 PM #15
JewC
Big Sister
IF i dont have the dob or secret question i cant proove its mine. in that cASE YOU COULD RING UP AND RECOVER ANY ACOUNT IF THEY WILL GIVE IT U WITHOUT THE DOB AND SECRET QUESTION.

You know it WILL HELP if you at least TRY??? And no not "Hi someone stole my account and I has no DoB and Secret Answer" just file an UNAUTHORIZED
access, they will be able to help you. The process may take 21 business days, but I don't see any other option working. I want my damn account, or you refund me.
08-29-2011, 11:37 AM #16
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

You have shown no solid proof of your accusations. You have 3 options. Show me some solid evidence that clears your name, refund him the money or give him the account. If non of these request are fulfilled within 24 hours you will get infracted for scamming.
08-29-2011, 12:25 PM #17
Hakaan
Banned
WTF well how am i supposed to proove that he has the acount
08-29-2011, 11:46 PM #18
JewC
Big Sister
WTF well how am i supposed to proove that he has the acount

You can't prove that I have the account because I don't. Maybe if you try to call Microsoft and ask them who has it, maybe they can help you?
08-30-2011, 07:19 AM #19
Hakaan
Banned
i have already tried they can not help me unless i have the DOB or secret question

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo