08-27-2011, 04:42 PM #1
JewC
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Hakaan
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11419[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 8/26 and 8/27

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 25 pounds (about $40 USD)

Did you;
- Buy? an XbL account
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They said that they sent the message to one of my XBL accounts, NGU xSkullz, well I checked that account on xbox.com, and I have no messages. He also said that whoever he sent the details to changed the password, like I said I have no messages on that account. Please don't send details over Xbox Live, send it on NGU.

Other comments:
Just 10 minutes ago, I went on Xbox and added his gamertag, it said he was ONLINE playing Black Ops. About a minute later, he deleted me, and I told him I was going to file a dispute on NGU, and I got no reply. Also, on NGU, I asked him if he could recover the account from Microsoft, again, no reply. I either want him to be permanently banned on this site, or for him to refund me.
Last edited by JewC ; 08-27-2011 at 04:49 PM.
08-30-2011, 11:26 AM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Hakaan View Post
i have already tried they can not help me unless i have the DOB or secret question

Refund him the money or prove that he have the account.
08-30-2011, 01:07 PM #21
Hakaan
Banned
how the fuk can i proove he has it??? you tell me what i can do and i wil do it
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
user banned. I recommend you to dispute the transaction on PayPal or call Sony and claim the account has been stolen.

Dispute solved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo