08-27-2011, 04:42 PM #1
JewC
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Hakaan
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11419[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 8/26 and 8/27

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 25 pounds (about $40 USD)

Did you;
- Buy? an XbL account
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They said that they sent the message to one of my XBL accounts, NGU xSkullz, well I checked that account on xbox.com, and I have no messages. He also said that whoever he sent the details to changed the password, like I said I have no messages on that account. Please don't send details over Xbox Live, send it on NGU.

Other comments:
Just 10 minutes ago, I went on Xbox and added his gamertag, it said he was ONLINE playing Black Ops. About a minute later, he deleted me, and I told him I was going to file a dispute on NGU, and I got no reply. Also, on NGU, I asked him if he could recover the account from Microsoft, again, no reply. I either want him to be permanently banned on this site, or for him to refund me.
Last edited by JewC ; 08-27-2011 at 04:49 PM.
08-27-2011, 04:44 PM #2
JewC
Big Sister
Sorry for the double post, but here is another picture. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11420[/ATTACH]
08-27-2011, 04:50 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
08-27-2011, 05:45 PM #4
Hakaan
Banned
stop bothering me i sent the details to Ngu skullz on xbox live and you sent me a message back saying thank you . i would be able to proove this if i still had the acount. you and i both nknow you have the acount
08-27-2011, 06:02 PM #5
JewC
Big Sister
Originally posted by Hakaan View Post
stop bothering me i sent the details to Ngu skullz on xbox live and you sent me a message back saying thank you . i would be able to proove this if i still had the acount. you and i both nknow you have the acount

I don't have the account, for the last time. I deleted my NGU xSkullz account off my xbox, and I signed in on xbox.com, and I didn't receive any messages. Why would you send the details over XBL?
Last edited by JewC ; 08-28-2011 at 12:06 AM.
08-27-2011, 06:04 PM #6
Hakaan
Banned
erm maybe because you told me too. you added me on xbox and asked for them i sent them you then you sent me a message saying thank you
08-27-2011, 11:49 PM #7
JewC
Big Sister
erm maybe because you told me too. you added me on xbox and asked for them i sent them you then you sent me a message saying thank you

I NEVER sent you ANY messages over XBL. All I did was add you so I can see the Black Ops Stats.
Send me the details that you sent to the XBL account, I wanna see if it works.
Also, you never answered me. Y dont you recover it from Microsoft?
08-27-2011, 11:58 PM #8
Hakaan
Banned
because i dont have DOB and you have the acount why do i need to recover it.
08-28-2011, 12:01 AM #9
JewC
Big Sister
because i dont have DOB and you have the acount why do i need to recover it.

Because I DONT have the account, so you can give it to me. Just call microsoft and tell them that someone stole your account. If you're resisting against recovering the account, that means that you have it. If I had the account, why the hell would I want YOU to recover the account?
And also, why does it take you SO LONG to reply when you are online... thinking of something to say?
Last edited by JewC ; 08-28-2011 at 12:09 AM.
08-28-2011, 12:12 AM #10
Hakaan
Banned
ERM no it called opening another tab and using the internet DER you have the acount already you telling me to recover it to make it look better for you but honestly what else can i say.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo