08-30-2011, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: 556334-k9

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Last night / Today How did you

purchase: Paypal How much?: $40

Did you; - Buy? x - Sell? - Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Nope

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I bought this account off him last month I tryed to log onto it this morning and I couldn't:argh:, I didnt check my emails for the past few days so I didnt know he had tryed to recover it untill I looked this morning.
I dont cear what I get back the account or money. Just make it fast please.

Thanks
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-30-2011 at 04:06 PM.
08-30-2011, 08:57 PM #38
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
Omg He just insulted me which is unacceptable second he had a thread opened that he was selling the account TMG Motoplay the one I sold him. In the thread He saiid he sold the account so obviously someone else has it and changed the password because he sold it... So he thinks he can get away with this because he left the account on his xbox and when the email and password gets changed it says that... He kept it on his xbox after he sold it.
I will keep responding drackos but you obviously don't see the evidence I am talking about
Last edited by MrFox ; 08-30-2011 at 08:59 PM.
08-30-2011, 09:00 PM #39
Ok then heres solid proof that your email address is still on the account like I said eairler I can no longer access [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] as I've forgotten the password and recovery settings, im on a @gmail for now.

Enjoy the ban for me. Take note of the time and date. DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Originally posted by K9 View Post
Omg He just insulted me which is unacceptable second he had a thread opened that he was selling the account TMG Motoplay the one I sold him. In the thread He saiid he sold the account so obviously someone else has it and changed the password because he sold it... So he thinks he can get away with this because he left the account on his xbox and when the email and password gets changed it says that... He kept it on his xbox after he sold it.
I will keep responding drackos but you obviously don't see the evidence I am talking about

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
If you decide to stop replying to this and not work something out then you'll just get banned.
Last edited by Free My Goat ; 08-30-2011 at 09:02 PM.
08-30-2011, 09:05 PM #40
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
You are such a liar I took it off drackos please check the sbpm's he is framing me I can easily add any email back as alt just by adding it
tell me your email facebook and I will put it as an alternate for mine
08-30-2011, 09:06 PM #41
You are such a liar I took it off drackos please check the sbpm's he is framing me I can easily add any email back as alt just by adding it
tell me your email facebook and I will put it as an alternate for mine

No you cant you need to verifie it after you've added one allready. thank you and good bye.
08-30-2011, 09:09 PM #42
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
ok lets say this if it is still added which I am pretty sure its not then why do you still have that email?
you are so stupid
If I would recover the account by sending an email to the alt, then you wouldn't have that email anymore

:dumb: now who looks dumb?

If I have the alt on it and I recovered it then you wouldn't have access to that email how are you making that video huh?
you obviously have that email and if my alt is on it that is the only email I can recover. But you obviously still have it.
Last edited by MrFox ; 08-30-2011 at 09:13 PM.
08-30-2011, 09:14 PM #43
ok lets say this if it is still added which I am pretty sure its not then why do you still have that email?you are so stupidIf I would recover the account by sending an email to the alt, then you wouldn't have that email anymore:dumb: now who looks dumb?
What email the motion one? BECAUDE THATS THE EMAIL YOU SOLD ME THEN SCAMMED BACK
08-30-2011, 09:20 PM #44
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
ok my email is on that account do you want me to try to recover it?
Last played 28 minutes ago
I am at my grandma's no xbox around....
08-30-2011, 09:21 PM #45
ok my email is on that account do you want me to try to recover it? Last played 28 minutes agoI am at my grandma's no xbox around....
So your admitng you scammed me?
08-30-2011, 09:28 PM #46
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
ok Guess what drackos this is all resolved I recovered the account on my alt email that was still on it
I have the email and password for the account. I can promise you I did not recover it myself you must of forgot the password, and or your alt email

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

done pmed drackos the password
Sorry about all the trouble.

Again I did not touch the account after I sold it to you and I thought I removed the alt email

good luck and I sent drackos the info

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

why did you not recover the account with the security question if you forgot it.
I think he basically just wanted me to take off the alt email I will do that right now as soon as drackos confirms

thanks~

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo