09-02-2011, 10:15 PM #1
nickyboy909
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SOLVED Smile character minimum...
Last edited by nickyboy909 ; 09-02-2011 at 10:23 PM.
09-02-2011, 10:21 PM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by nickyboy909 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: He sucks at the game... lol also heres a pic You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: over the course of months starting in july
How did you purchase:He 'purchased' the hard trials of SF4

How much?: $60

Did you:
- Sell? yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:-multiple times... not today though
If yes, What did they say?:-they keep delaying and delaying the payment and I'm getting annoyed Not Happy or Sad... first time, when i finished it and synced for him... he complained that i only did the hard trials (uhm... lol) and left out the normal ones... i was in a good mood i just decided to finish his normal trials as well just because lol. then when i did... he delayed the payment until august >:(. and after that... he complains i only did 2 trials (wtf) I believe hes referring to my doing "hard trials" and "normal trials" and leaving time attack and survival out, even though the deal was for hard trials alone. after that lots of other messages over the course of quite a while and i can post more if mod wants to see

Other comments:
got tired of waiting... wants my money haha

send me your paypal and trials are usually all of them not just 1 trial trophy Not Happy or Sad and it would of got sent when you snyced but you had a limited paypal. Dont forget to mention that

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

money sent
09-02-2011, 11:17 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo