09-03-2011, 12:02 AM #1
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: TwilightxSaga
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3 days ago my dad said

How did you purchase: We did a trophy deal Apr 19, 2011 he sent 16.00$ - something cents

How much?: 60$

Did you;

- Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They did not really want to talk about the problem and blocked me on aim..

Other comments: I will try to see if my dad can get his bank to fax over the transaction of how much, name, and email and the 2 checks the person or twilight requested bounced and put my dads checking account -60$ in debt
09-03-2011, 12:03 AM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
09-03-2011, 12:07 AM #3
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
#1 he's a liar i havent bought a plat from you in a long a$$ time the last thing i bought from you was a 4000msp so stop with the lies and why didn't you post the transactions? Everyone becareful of M4Carbine he's a liar and not trusted Oh and he said that he was gonna let the bank handle this issue. I'm not sending $60 or $30 for something that i have not done.

09-03-2011, 12:16 AM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
#1 he's a liar i havent bought a plat from you in a long a$$ time the last thing i bought from you was a 4000msp so stop with the lies and why didn't you post the transactions? Everyone becareful of M4Carbine he's a liar and not trusted Oh and he said that he was gonna let the bank handle this issue. I'm not sending $60 or $30 for something that i have not done.

well the bank says Theo Thompson, i was trying to sort out the problem, on aim but you block me, and ill get the proof posted from the bank asap and i don't want you to send me 60$ i just wanted this probelm sorted but your acting like a kid and block me because you lied about ever sending money to [email][email protected][/email] which is screenshot 2

Edit: your not even trying to help get this problem solved, you block me on skype to because i ask do you want to help solve this quicker.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 09-03-2011 at 12:20 AM.
09-03-2011, 12:20 AM #5
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
well the bank says Theo Thompson, i was trying to sort out the problem, on aim but you block me, and ill get the proof posted from the bank asap and i don't want you to send me 60$ i just wanted this probelm sorted but your acting like a kid and block me because you lied about ever sending money to [email][email protected][/email] which is screenshot 2

Dude do what you gotta do and post the whole convo i said I DONT remember sending money to that account but then again you are a liar and yes i blocked your a$$ on aim and put you on the ignore list on NGU don't have time to play games with lil children. So whatever happens happens. I know i didn't request anything and it wasnt in my transaction and if we did a deal from April why is this just happening now? I'm trusted throughout the site and this lil bit of money isn't gonna change anything.

P.S - Yes i did block you on Skype too and said F U and I'm Blocking You if you decide to post it.
09-03-2011, 12:23 AM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Dude do what you gotta do and post the whole convo i said I DONT remember sending money to that account but then again you are a liar and yes i blocked your a$$ on aim and put you on the ignore list on NGU don't have time to play games with lil children. So whatever happens happens. I know i didn't request anything and it wasnt in my transaction and if we did a deal from April why is this just happening now? I'm trusted throughout the site and this lil bit of money isn't gonna change anything.

P.S - Yes i did block you on Skype too and said F U and I'm Blocking You if you decide to post it.

ya because as of the dates August 19th and August 21st you have tried to request a 15$ check on both days from my dads checking account and navy federal banking and they were both bounced since he doesn't keep money in the checking account. And i am just asking if you to help out and you block me and act like an ass. I even helped you out a few days changing your email on psn for you and then transfering 50$ from one friend to another, and now your acting like a dick.

Edit: you say you did not request the checks but the Bank has your name Theo Thompson
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 09-03-2011 at 12:27 AM.
09-03-2011, 12:26 AM #7
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
ya because as of the dates August 19th and August 21st you have tried to request a 15$ check on both days from my dads checking account and navy federal banking and they were both bounced since he doesn't keep money in the checking account. And i am just asking if you to help out and you block me and act like an ass. I even helped you out a few days changing your email on psn for you and then transfering 50$ from one friend to another, and now your acting like a dick.

I'm finish what the bank decides to do let them do. I've spended countless of money and continue to do on this site and being accused of small change? I'm not even typing anymore let them look into it and sort it out.
09-03-2011, 12:29 AM #8
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I'm finish what the bank decides to do let them do. I've spended countless of money and continue to do on this site and being accused of small change? I'm not even typing anymore let them look into it and sort it out.

i don't even want you to pay 60$ or any amount i just want to know why would request checks from my dads bank and how did you even get his checking account #, and why did you request 2 15$ checks on aug 19 and 21st, and does TA8 ring a bell about something? if you want the bank to deal with it.

Then i need proof to send to the bank that you did not request the money and it wasn't you.
09-03-2011, 12:35 AM #9
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
i don't even want you to pay 60$ or any amount i just want to know why would request checks from my dads bank and how did you even get his checking account #, and why did you request 2 15$ checks on aug 19 and 21st, and does TA8 ring a bell about something? if you want the bank to deal with it.

Then i need proof to send to the bank that you did not request the money and it wasn't you.

1 more time and this is gonna be my last time, i did countless activites with you, #2 i don't even know your farther, #3 request checks why haven't anyone else posted Twilight requesting money from them, #4 either your bank is stupid or they don't know what they're doing #5 your so dumb i let you send the $50 to Jordan for me because i could not recieve money on my account so why would i ask for 2 payments of $15 if u just sended money for me? #6 TA8 no clue. And i just posted my recent transactions send it to them duhhh. Anyways as i said i'm not responding back to this i'm not a thief or a compulsive liar. Hope everything gets straighten out bye.
09-03-2011, 02:09 AM #10
1 more time and this is gonna be my last time, i did countless activites with you, #2 i don't even know your farther, #3 request checks why haven't anyone else posted Twilight requesting money from them, #4 either your bank is stupid or they don't know what they're doing #5 your so dumb i let you send the $50 to Jordan for me because i could not recieve money on my account so why would i ask for 2 payments of $15 if u just sended money for me? #6 TA8 no clue. And i just posted my recent transactions send it to them duhhh. Anyways as i said i'm not responding back to this i'm not a thief or a compulsive liar. Hope everything gets straighten out bye.

If you're just going to not even bother and start ranting about how you aren't a scammer then I'll just close this and ban you now to make it quick and easy for all of us.

Please work with him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo