09-03-2011, 12:28 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Drug
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Last Week

How did you purchase: - He wanted Borderlands Zombie DLC which i have already sync'd and he wanted Kung Fu Panda 2 for a total of $30

How much?: $5 for Borderlands DLC and $25 for Kung Fu Panda 2

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? - Yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: - Yes
If yes, What did they say?: - He ignored my posts and pm's and got offline the chat bar.

Other comments: - I have already sold his Kung Fu Panda 2 to someone else on my waiting list as i'm not waiting forever on getting paid and can easily do it in a few hours. Also if you can get me info on how to get the chat bar history i'll screenshot proof of the borderlands deal as its on that and can't receive it. His PSN ID Is zb420 and you can see Borderlands DLC with the same time frames You must login or register to view this content.
09-03-2011, 04:54 PM #20
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Drug View Post
Here Is Proof You must login or register to view this content.

do you not read i said CANADIAN not USD its 2 different currency Not Happy or Sad
09-03-2011, 04:55 PM #21
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
do you not read i said CANADIAN not USD its 2 different currency Not Happy or Sad
Im Sorry I Tried I No You Got Your Payment I Am Very Sorry For Me Ignoring You For My Power Outage And Stuff And What ever Im Verry Sorry For This Whole Dispute
09-03-2011, 04:59 PM #22
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Im Sorry I Tried I No You Got Your Payment I Am Very Sorry For Me Ignoring You For My Power Outage And Stuff And What ever Im Verry Sorry For This Whole Dispute

are we gonna deal anymore or no for this misunderstanding or not? you said you wanted more plats from me? so if your really sorry you'll continue with the plans you had from to begin with which is to buy Kung Fu Panda 2 and others?
09-03-2011, 05:02 PM #23
Drug
.Stoned.
are we gonna deal anymore or no for this misunderstanding or not? you said you wanted more plats from me? so if your really sorry you'll continue with the plans you had from to begin with which is to buy Kung Fu Panda 2 and others?
Yes Im Truley Sorry From Now On I Will Pay b4 You Sync And I Willl Still Deal With You Just Get This Dispute In The Solved Disputes Section Has It Is Over.
09-03-2011, 05:05 PM #24
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Yes Im Truley Sorry From Now On I Will Pay b4 You Sync And I Willl Still Deal With You Just Get This Dispute In The Solved Disputes Section Has It Is Over.

so i can do Kung Fu Panda 2 again ? this will be proof you agree'd to it

just make sure you stay in contact as communication is key in deals
09-03-2011, 05:08 PM #25
Drug
.Stoned.

Well When I Get Money 2night I Can Confirm That But Not Now Just to Be Safe
09-03-2011, 05:40 PM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

So the dispute has been solved?
09-04-2011, 12:28 AM #27
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So the dispute has been solved?
Yes This Dispute Has Been Solved!
09-04-2011, 09:26 AM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Can you please confirm that the dispute has been resolved..?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo