09-03-2011, 12:28 AM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Drug
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Last Week

How did you purchase: - He wanted Borderlands Zombie DLC which i have already sync'd and he wanted Kung Fu Panda 2 for a total of $30

How much?: $5 for Borderlands DLC and $25 for Kung Fu Panda 2

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? - Yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: - Yes
If yes, What did they say?: - He ignored my posts and pm's and got offline the chat bar.

Other comments: - I have already sold his Kung Fu Panda 2 to someone else on my waiting list as i'm not waiting forever on getting paid and can easily do it in a few hours. Also if you can get me info on how to get the chat bar history i'll screenshot proof of the borderlands deal as its on that and can't receive it. His PSN ID Is zb420 and you can see Borderlands DLC with the same time frames You must login or register to view this content.
09-03-2011, 01:04 AM #2
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
Scammer NGU Name: Drug
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Last Week

How did you purchase: - He wanted Borderlands Zombie DLC which i have already sync'd and he wanted Kung Fu Panda 2 for a total of $30

How much?: $5 for Borderlands DLC and $25 for Kung Fu Panda 2

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? - Yes
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: - Yes
If yes, What did they say?: - He ignored my posts and pm's and got offline the chat bar.

Other comments: - I have already sold his Kung Fu Panda 2 to someone else on my waiting list as i'm not waiting forever on getting paid and can easily do it in a few hours. Also if you can get me info on how to get the chat bar history i'll screenshot proof of the borderlands deal as its on that and can't receive it. His PSN ID Is zb420 and you can see Borderlands DLC with the same time frames You must login or register to view this content.
BS I You No Im Stuggling From This Hurricane Mess Besides I Have Money 2Morrow I Get On 2 PM You About It And Theres This BS Close This Dispute And Reopen It If You Dont Have You $5 tomorrow Cause Thats Is All You Syned To My Account And The Kung Fu Panda Thing IDont Want You Said Some Guy Made You Do It 4 Him And He Wasnt Responding And You Asked Me But Now I Dont

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

And BS You Synced That DLC B4 That Conversation

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

And Also You Said You Would Sync Borderlands DLC b4 I Paid You n I Said I'd Rather Wait n You Said This Will Show How Trustworthy You Werre N I Got Money Im Heading Over 2 Wal-mart 2 morrow And Refilling My Paypal Card And Im Giving You $5 Thats It So I Will Not Buy Anything Else From You I Did Nothing Wrong I Didnt Scam You
09-03-2011, 08:03 AM #3
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Drug View Post
BS I You No Im Stuggling From This Hurricane Mess Besides I Have Money 2Morrow I Get On 2 PM You About It And Theres This BS Close This Dispute And Reopen It If You Dont Have You $5 tomorrow Cause Thats Is All You Syned To My Account And The Kung Fu Panda Thing IDont Want You Said Some Guy Made You Do It 4 Him And He Wasnt Responding And You Asked Me But Now I Dont

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

And Also You Said You Would Sync Borderlands DLC b4 I Paid You n I Said I'd Rather Wait n You Said This Will Show How Trustworthy You Werre N I Got Money Im Heading Over 2 Wal-mart 2 morrow And Refilling My Paypal Card And Im Giving You $5 Thats It So I Will Not Buy Anything Else From You I Did Nothing Wrong I Didnt Scam You

you ignored my pms, posts on your profile and the chat bar that's why i disputed you. If you would have messaged back then it would have been fine but you decided to ignore me and make it seem like you scammed me

I'm giving you till tomorrow and if not then i know you scammed me as you gave me deadlines already and haven't did your side yet as i've already done mine

don't blame me when i pm you about the deal and when i have stuff ready and you don't do your side as planned. I don't have time to wait around and deal with waiting when i have others i can sell to. I gave you 2 whole weeks to buy Kung Fu Panda 2 and you ignored my pm's so i sold it to someone else and YOU asked for it and i had one and said you'd pay. You ignoring my pms and everything after i sync'd Borderlands is considered a scam as your not paying and breaking a deal so i have every right to dispute you. When you give times you can pay and then don't pay and ignore people you'll get disputed plain and simple. I'm following the rules.
09-03-2011, 09:45 AM #4
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

you ignored my pms, posts on your profile and the chat bar that's why i disputed you. If you would have messaged back then it would have been fine but you decided to ignore me and make it seem like you scammed me

I'm giving you till tomorrow and if not then i know you scammed me as you gave me deadlines already and haven't did your side yet as i've already done mine

don't blame me when i pm you about the deal and when i have stuff ready and you don't do your side as planned. I don't have time to wait around and deal with waiting when i have others i can sell to. I gave you 2 whole weeks to buy Kung Fu Panda 2 and you ignored my pm's so i sold it to someone else and YOU asked for it and i had one and said you'd pay. You ignoring my pms and everything after i sync'd Borderlands is considered a scam as your not paying and breaking a deal so i have every right to dispute you. When you give times you can pay and then don't pay and ignore people you'll get disputed plain and simple. I'm following the rules.

Update please? What's happening to Kung Fu Panda 2 now? Is it out of the deal?
09-03-2011, 11:27 AM #5
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

i don't know to be honest he asked for it i had it ready then he ****ed off after i gave him borderlands dlc and ignored me if he's not taking it then he's cancelling a deal which is scamming in the rules. so i don't know the situation on how that's gonna play with you's or is it gonna have to be mine and his choice?
09-03-2011, 03:47 PM #6
Drug
.Stoned.
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Yes It Is Never Again Will I Trade With This User He As No Idea How Hard It Is After You Get Hit By A Hurricane He Will Get His $5 When Hes Back On.
09-03-2011, 03:59 PM #7
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Yes It Is Never Again Will I Trade With This User He As No Idea How Hard It Is After You Get Hit By A Hurricane He Will Get His $5 When Hes Back On.

don't go blaming me when you didn't pm me back when i did. you ignored me and everything don't go around playing a sob story now when its you who started this dispute by ignoring me plain and simple
09-03-2011, 04:05 PM #8
Drug
.Stoned.
don't go blaming me when you didn't pm me back when i did. you ignored me and everything don't go around playing a sob story now when its you who started this dispute by ignoring me plain and simple
Ok Man I Have No Problem With You You Sent Me A Visitor Message Yesterday And My Lack Of Not Getting On NGU I Guees You Thought I Was Ignoring What ever This Is Stupid Dispuuting Over $5.
09-03-2011, 04:09 PM #9
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Ok Man I Have No Problem With You You Sent Me A Visitor Message Yesterday And My Lack Of Not Getting On NGU I Guees You Thought I Was Ignoring What ever This Is Stupid Dispuuting Over $5.

i messaged you in the chat bar you got off the chat bar and was still online. i messaged again through pms and visitor messages when you were online and you ignored them. And now when i dispute you you talk now

your being disputed because your ignoring the pm's and left me hang and dry with kung fu panda 2 without replying back and i already sync'd borderlands

communication is key in deals and can catch scammers that way
09-03-2011, 04:10 PM #10
Drug
.Stoned.
i messaged you in the chat bar you got off the chat bar and was still online. i messaged again through pms and visitor messages when you were online and you ignored them. And now when i dispute you you talk now

your being disputed because your ignoring the pm's and left me hang and dry with kung fu panda 2 without replying back and i already sync'd borderlands

communication is key in deals and can catch scammers that way
What Ever Whats Your Paypal?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo