09-06-2011, 01:34 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: King K
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 550,000

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He's not responding, even though he's getting online on NGU multiple times a day

Other comments:

He is apparently scamming a lot of members right now, you can see his visitor messages..
I am buying a PSN 100% trophies from him, on his thread, he mentions this takes 30 mins, it has been a week now, I've paid first, he has my info, but he wont sync, he's pretending the job's done and now he doesnt reply anymore !
I have about 40 trades on my referrals, this is the 1st time I have to open up a dispute
Last edited by sendastunt ; 09-06-2011 at 02:30 AM.
09-06-2011, 01:38 AM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Scammer NGU Name: King K
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 550,000

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: No responding, even though he's getting online on NGU multiple times a day

Other comments:

He is apparently a lot of persons right now, you can see his visitor messages..
I am buying a PSN 100% trophies from him, on his thread, he mentions this takes 30 mins, it has been a week now, I've paid first, he has my info, but he wont sync, he's pretending the job's done and now he doesnt reply anymore !
I have about 40 trades on my referrals, this is the 1st time I have to open up a dispute

The user has been contacted, but may I ask why you added You must login or register to view this content. to the dispute?
09-06-2011, 01:41 AM #3
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
The user has been contacted, but may I ask why you added You must login or register to view this content. to the dispute?

the "guy" is my psn screen name, I mistakely wrote it on "members involved" but I asked Luke to delete it and he did, thank you for helping me
09-06-2011, 03:35 PM #4
King K
Banned
the "guy" is my psn screen name, I mistakely wrote it on "members involved" but I asked Luke to delete it and he did, thank you for helping me

i am sending ur 500k back in the next few seconds, i will show a screenshot upon request
09-06-2011, 04:06 PM #5
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by King
i am sending ur 500k back in the next few seconds, i will show a screenshot upon request

you are missing 50k

so you did not have the trophies R2S afterall, why pretending to and not responding to PM ?
09-06-2011, 04:27 PM #6
King K
Banned

you are missing 50k

so you did not have the trophies R2S afterall, why pretending to and not responding to PM ?

sending 50k in a few minutes, i did have them but they were lost wen i tried to sync
09-06-2011, 04:34 PM #7
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Dispute Solved. Got full refund
09-06-2011, 04:43 PM #8
Liam
In my man cave
User refunded.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo