09-06-2011, 09:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: CleanMODSHD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: recently

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- we are on skype will show w.e is needed of that convo

More proof will be provided as needed. The member has disputed on Paypal which can possibly limit my account. I am not done the service yet so I think he should reverse it so I don't get limited. Then if he still thinks I have not done the service he can dispute.
09-09-2011, 01:35 PM #20
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by CleanMODSHD View Post
Ended the dispute we have both agreed that if he finds a different hosting and sets up a site for me he does not have to refund me.

So this dispute can be closed for now?
09-09-2011, 04:17 PM #21
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Yes Winky Winky
(10Char)
09-10-2011, 07:02 PM #22
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?

I gave him two days to do the site he still hasent done it and he says he doing it every time I ask him he goes offline on Skype so im gonna make another dispute on paypal.
09-10-2011, 07:23 PM #23
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I gave him two days to do the site he still hasent done it and he says he doing it every time I ask him he goes offline on Skype so im gonna make another dispute on paypal.

Lets give it another 24 hours before you re-open the PayPal dispute. If he still isn't finished or haven't refunded the money he will be banned and you are free to dispute him on PayPal.

Originally posted by Charmander. View Post
Give me a week. If I still don't have it let him dispute for his money and I will pay back my debt.

You have 24 hours to either provide what you was requested to or give a full refund. Failure will result in a permanent ban.
09-10-2011, 07:55 PM #24
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Lets give it another 24 hours before you re-open the PayPal dispute. If he still isn't finished or haven't refunded the money he will be banned and you are free to dispute him on PayPal.

You have 24 hours to either provide what you was requested to or give a full refund. Failure will result in a permanent ban.

Ok man ill wait 24hours.
09-11-2011, 12:07 AM #25

Per,anant ban he gets refunded if he disputes bro
09-11-2011, 07:08 PM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Ok man ill wait 24hours.

User banned for scamming, I suggest you dispute him on PayPal again.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo