09-06-2011, 09:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: CleanMODSHD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: recently

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- we are on skype will show w.e is needed of that convo

More proof will be provided as needed. The member has disputed on Paypal which can possibly limit my account. I am not done the service yet so I think he should reverse it so I don't get limited. Then if he still thinks I have not done the service he can dispute.
09-06-2011, 09:19 PM #2
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Charmander. View Post
Scammer NGU Name: CleanMODSHD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: recently

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:$10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- we are on skype will show w.e is needed of that convo

More proof will be provided as needed. The member has disputed on Paypal which can possibly limit my account. I am not done the service yet so I think he should reverse it so I don't get limited. Then if he still thinks I have not done the service he can dispute.

You did not purchase nothing so stop chatting shit I bought a vbulletin website setup service from him and he still has not done it so i disputed on paypal because he wont give me a refund so how did I scam him when I bought of him ?
09-06-2011, 09:21 PM #3
Originally posted by CleanMODSHD View Post
You did not purchase nothing so stop chatting shit I bought a vbulletin website setup service from him and he still has not done it so i disputed on paypal because he wont give me a refund so how did I scam him when I bought of him ?
I put sell dumbass you can't dispute if you sell as well learn to read. I am not responding until a mod comes in here as I want his word
09-06-2011, 09:53 PM #4
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
I put sell dumbass you can't dispute if you sell as well learn to read. I am not responding until a mod comes in here as I want his word

U chatting again look it says how did u purchase:paypal...

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I am going to sleep so I wont reply until tomorrow
09-07-2011, 05:28 AM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

So you did not give him what he paid for?

U chatting again look it says how did u purchase:paypal...

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I am going to sleep so I wont reply until tomorrow

Can you please explain more details about this trade?
09-07-2011, 10:22 AM #6
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
So you did not give him what he paid for?

Can you please explain more details about this trade?
NO here is the story he disputed on Paypal before I could even finish what I needed to do. My Paypal can possibly get limited because of his actions.
09-07-2011, 02:44 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
NO here is the story he disputed on Paypal before I could even finish what I needed to do. My Paypal can possibly get limited because of his actions.

How long will it take to complete your service? We need a time limit here.
09-07-2011, 03:04 PM #8
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
How long will it take to complete your service? We need a time limit here.

Thanks FoxkaZ I have not scammed him I just disputed and Im not ending the dispute untill he gets my site set up... And he dispute when clearly he did not give me what I pad for so...
Last edited by CleanMODSHD ; 09-07-2011 at 03:10 PM.
09-07-2011, 03:19 PM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Thanks FoxkaZ I have not scammed him I just disputed and Im not ending the dispute untill he gets my site set up... And he dispute when clearly he did not give me what I pad for so...

If we can come to an agreement you will end the PayPal dispute even if the site isn't finished yet. If he haven't complete it within the time limit we're going to figure out you can reconsider the PayPal dispute.
09-07-2011, 03:27 PM #10
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
If we can come to an agreement you will end the PayPal dispute even if the site isn't finished yet. If he haven't complete it within the time limit we're going to figure out you can reconsider the PayPal dispute.

Ok Ill do that aslong as he gets my site done asap.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo