09-06-2011, 10:17 PM #1
iNomXp
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Hodgy9six

Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I have PMs and can get proof of accounts not working.

When did this happen: today

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: £1

Did you;
- Buy? <-
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he replied saying they do work and stop complaining.

Other comments: I bought 400 youtube accounts from him for £1 to share. Firstly he sent me about 280 accounts insted of 400 trying to rip me off. Then he sent me an exra 100 to make it 400. I then went to make sure they worked. None of the accounts that i tried worked. It said account disabled. I then asked for a refund and he refused. Scammer!

Ill upload proof soon of the PMs/account disabled/paypal(if needed)
Tell me what proof you want.
Last edited by iNomXp ; 09-06-2011 at 10:20 PM.
09-07-2011, 02:41 AM #2
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
09-07-2011, 02:00 PM #3
No he asked for youtube account creator but then later he said youtube bot so i sent it to him, which worked.. Then he said it didn't and if i never sent him 500 bots he would report me so i did and he says they never worked to which they do!
09-07-2011, 03:58 PM #4
iNomXp
Banned
I asked him for the youtube creator first. Then he said he'll take £1 for the bot (accounts) and he sent me a youtube sub etc. Program when i didn't even ask for it. Also the program he was trying to sell to me for £1 is a free program. Then i asked him to give me refund or to give me what i asked for at the start which was the accounts so i asked for 400 accounts. He sent me 280 accounts not 400 so i asked for an extra 100 and he sent me them. I then checked to see if they worked and they didn't. I messaged him saying to refund or ill report him for scamming and he refused.
09-08-2011, 05:24 PM #5
iNomXp
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.

I still have had no refund.
You must login or register to view this content.
That is the first account on list he sent me.
09-08-2011, 06:10 PM #6
Originally posted by Hodgy9six View Post
No he asked for youtube account creator but then later he said youtube bot so i sent it to him, which worked.. Then he said it didn't and if i never sent him 500 bots he would report me so i did and he says they never worked to which they do!

Please reply and work this out with the accuser.
09-09-2011, 04:04 PM #7
iNomXp
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Please reply and work this out with the accuser.

He refuses to give me refund. What you goiing to do about it?
09-12-2011, 05:51 PM #8
Originally posted by Hodgy9six View Post

Update me on the dispute.
09-14-2011, 12:34 AM #9
User banned.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo