09-06-2011, 10:35 PM #1
DoOm-
The Used ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenBOOYAH
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

proof of transaction

You must login or register to view this content.
check PM's if u wanna see his email ..

When did this happen: 3 days ago

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 31 dollars USD

Did you;
- Buy? <-
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- first he didn't reply for a whole 3 days and he has been active posting some stuff, and he wasn't replying at all, then when I said am gonna open a dispute he said he is gonna refund me the money cause someone offered higher, and I BELIEVE you can't break a DEAL here..

Other comments:
no
09-08-2011, 12:19 AM #20
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
You just said you got $29. The payment said you sent $31. In my paypal i only got $29.77. It's not my fault that paypal takes some money for tax. How ami bullshiting? I would send more if i could to get you off my nuts cause your so concerned with getting my banned for no reason, but sadly, im out of paypal money.

idc i sent 31 u give me 31 cuz ur the one who ****ed up and said am not selling I WON'T ACCEPT LESS THAT 31 ALRIGHT ?
09-08-2011, 12:24 AM #21
Originally posted by DoOm32 View Post
idc i sent 31 u give me 31 cuz ur the one who ****ed up and said am not selling I WON'T ACCEPT LESS THAT 31 ALRIGHT ?

Lol, Your not going to get $31 since i dont have any paypal money... Im going to have to pay you in a different type of payment.
09-08-2011, 02:13 PM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Lol, Your not going to get $31 since i dont have any paypal money... Im going to have to pay you in a different type of payment.

You must login or register to view this content.

You you have to refund the exact amount. You have 24 hours to send the last two dollars.
09-08-2011, 05:23 PM #23
DoOm-
The Used ~

since you asked me to pay you first, then you should face the consequences and pay me back with paypal, nothing else cause i payed you with paypal nothing else, GD BYE..
09-08-2011, 10:25 PM #24
since you asked me to pay you first, then you should face the consequences and pay me back with paypal, nothing else cause i payed you with paypal nothing else, GD BYE..

Lol, now suddenly you want the paypal? After i tell you 20 times i'll send a refund and you refusing and just trying to get me banned and opening a useless dispute trying to get me banned instead and ending in me still refunding you, now you want the paypal. I LOVE how all if this couldve been avoided if someone would've just sucked it up and taken the refund the 1st time i offered. I'll get you the $2...

Im starting to wonder who the real "Kid" is....
09-08-2011, 10:38 PM #25
DoOm-
The Used ~
Lol, now suddenly you want the paypal? After i tell you 20 times i'll send a refund and you refusing and just trying to get me banned and opening a useless dispute trying to get me banned instead and ending in me still refunding you, now you want the paypal. I LOVE how all if this couldve been avoided if someone would've just sucked it up and taken the refund the 1st time i offered. I'll get you the $2...

just shut up you 14 years old, and give me my 2 dollars
09-09-2011, 01:37 PM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Have you sent the money?

Stop being rude, that goes for both of you.
09-09-2011, 02:34 PM #27
@Foxkaz, I wasn't on anything at all yesterday because me power was out. It was out from Arizona through California, and i live in San Diego. The power just came back up.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Have you sent the money?

Stop being rude, that goes for both of you.

Forgot quote.

@Doom, Lol, that's all you've got to say cause you know, me a 15 year old "kid", is right.
Last edited by NextGenBOOYAH ; 09-09-2011 at 02:33 PM.
09-09-2011, 02:39 PM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
@Foxkaz, I wasn't on anything at all yesterday because me power was out. It was out from Arizona through California, and i live in San Diego. The power just came back up.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Forgot quote.

@Doom, Lol, that's all you've got to say cause you know, me a 15 year old "kid", is right.

Please just send the remaining two dollars and post a picture of the paypal transaction as proof.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo