09-06-2011, 10:35 PM #1
DoOm-
The Used ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenBOOYAH
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

proof of transaction

You must login or register to view this content.
check PM's if u wanna see his email ..

When did this happen: 3 days ago

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 31 dollars USD

Did you;
- Buy? <-
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- first he didn't reply for a whole 3 days and he has been active posting some stuff, and he wasn't replying at all, then when I said am gonna open a dispute he said he is gonna refund me the money cause someone offered higher, and I BELIEVE you can't break a DEAL here..

Other comments:
no
09-09-2011, 06:12 PM #38
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
Actually, Foxkaz cares cause he's the one that told me to screen shot it. Lol, look at you acting like a boss.

whats the point of getting it without sending it ?
i mean like ur gonna take a screen shot of you having 2 dollars.. ok so what does that have to do with sending it?
09-09-2011, 06:29 PM #39
Originally posted by DoOm32 View Post
whats the point of getting it without sending it ?
i mean like ur gonna take a screen shot of you having 2 dollars.. ok so what does that have to do with sending it?

idk, ask him. He told me to take a picture as proof. Incase either one of us tries to lie and say they didnt receive or they sent.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Why do you seem so obsessed with getting him banned? He paid $29 within the 24 hours. Now he got 24 new hours to pay you back the $2. I make the decisions, please respect them.

Originally posted by DoOm32 View Post
alright am sorry, Smile

Sent the $2
09-09-2011, 07:23 PM #40
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
idk, ask him. He told me to take a picture as proof. Incase either one of us tries to lie and say they didnt receive or they sent.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Sent the $2

even though not the same amount i sent u I got in total 29,22$ anyways it's fine the dispute is over..
09-10-2011, 09:56 AM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo