09-06-2011, 10:35 PM #1
DoOm-
The Used ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: NextGenBOOYAH
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

proof of transaction

You must login or register to view this content.
check PM's if u wanna see his email ..

When did this happen: 3 days ago

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?: 31 dollars USD

Did you;
- Buy? <-
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- first he didn't reply for a whole 3 days and he has been active posting some stuff, and he wasn't replying at all, then when I said am gonna open a dispute he said he is gonna refund me the money cause someone offered higher, and I BELIEVE you can't break a DEAL here..

Other comments:
no
09-06-2011, 10:39 PM #2
I am in no way scamming him. I already told him id refund. But he wont send me his email and keeps saying "Code or dispute." Then he tries to tell me ill get infracted for breaking the deal.... because its against NGU's rules. I know the rules, that is not one of them.

It's against the rules to scam. Im trying to give a refund.
09-06-2011, 10:41 PM #3
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by NextGenBOOYAH View Post
I am in no way scamming him. I already told him id refund. But he doesnt want it. This is not my fault. Then he tries to tell me ill get infracted for breaking the deal.... because its against NGU's rules. I know the rules, that is not one of them.

I already paid you and u accepted so you either send the damn code or leave it and you'll get infracted perhaps..
09-06-2011, 10:42 PM #4
Originally posted by DoOm32 View Post
I already paid you and u accepted so you either send the damn code or leave it and you'll get infracted perhaps..

The mods will make me send a refund... I think.... Which im okay with doing.
09-06-2011, 10:44 PM #5
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by nextgenbooyah View Post
the mods will make me send a refund... I think.... Which im okay with doing.

but i already sent the money so you can't just refuse after receiving my money for 3 days ! So i guess ur either a frkn kid or just a making a fool outta your self..
09-06-2011, 10:45 PM #6
but i already sent the money so you can't just refuse after receiving my money for 3 days ! So i guess ur either a frkn kid or just a making a fool outta your self..

Or maybe perhaps i have a life and im busy over the weekend. If you think 15 years old is a kid then yes i am thanks. How old are you on a gaming/hacking site? Lol, im not making a fool outa myself, you are...
09-06-2011, 10:48 PM #7
DoOm-
The Used ~
Or maybe perhaps i have a life and im busy over the weekend. If you think 15 years old is a kid then yes i am thanks. How old are you on a gaming/hacking site? Lol, im not making a fool outa myself, you are...

yea am sure 15 is a kid.. unless you have an own dictionary anyways just leave some mod to reply,
09-06-2011, 10:51 PM #8
yea am sure 15 is a kid.. unless you have an own dictionary anyways just leave some mod to reply,

Okay, Good luck.
09-07-2011, 05:31 AM #9
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

If he can't provide what you paid for, wouldn't you rather have a refund then just getting this user banned?

Okay, Good luck.

Why can't you provide what he paid for?
09-07-2011, 06:35 AM #10
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
If he can't provide what you paid for, wouldn't you rather have a refund then just getting this user banned?

Why can't you provide what he paid for?

no I don't care about the money, since he isn't gonna give me my card i rather get him banned than make a fool out of my self..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo