09-12-2011, 12:19 AM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: Payment.
You must login or register to view this content.

Thread Saying Refund If The Code Does Not Work.

Him Telling Me If I Want The Code, I Cant Have A Refund If It Doesnt Work.

When did this happen: September 11, 2011

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I cant have a refund.

Other comments: I paid for a 12 month Premium Spotify code from Fail. In This You must login or register to view this content. it says i can receive a refund if the code does not work. Now after talking to him before i received the code. He tells me that if i want the code, i cant receive a refund if it doesnt work but according to his thread, i can. If i knew that, i wouldnt have bought it in the first place. Fail has not given me the code and now i dont want it due to the new information he gave me about not getting a refund if it doesnt work. I want my $10 Back.
09-12-2011, 07:15 AM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
I didnt know i couldnt receive a refund if it didnt work. Your thread states i can but it has to be determined by your provider. Lets say, i get the code from you and i sell it for more to someone else and it didnt work? I just lost $10 and i cant get a refund from you cuss your provider wont believe me? Yea i dont want to take that chance. Its not that hard to return my $10.

His terms of service are very clear. He only gives refunds if the the evidence of a non working code is approved by his provider. And you are wanting a refund even before you've received the code. There is nothing to be done as his policy was clear from the very start.
09-12-2011, 01:48 PM #12
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
His terms of service are very clear. He only gives refunds if the the evidence of a non working code is approved by his provider. And you are wanting a refund even before you've received the code. There is nothing to be done as his policy was clear from the very start.

Thank you, can this be closed now?
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Thank you, can this be closed now?

Yes.

Dispute ended.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo