09-12-2011, 12:19 AM #1
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Fail
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: Payment.
You must login or register to view this content.

Thread Saying Refund If The Code Does Not Work.

Him Telling Me If I Want The Code, I Cant Have A Refund If It Doesnt Work.

When did this happen: September 11, 2011

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I cant have a refund.

Other comments: I paid for a 12 month Premium Spotify code from Fail. In This You must login or register to view this content. it says i can receive a refund if the code does not work. Now after talking to him before i received the code. He tells me that if i want the code, i cant receive a refund if it doesnt work but according to his thread, i can. If i knew that, i wouldnt have bought it in the first place. Fail has not given me the code and now i dont want it due to the new information he gave me about not getting a refund if it doesnt work. I want my $10 Back.
09-12-2011, 01:14 AM #2
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Good try, my thread clearly states the following.

The reason I told you that if you just want the code, you cannot receive a refund, because my provider will not take someone saying the code didn't work as an excuse.

In no way have I scammed you, I gave you the facts. I asked if you had an existing account, I asked for your desired username and password. You told me you just wanted the code, I gave you the facts about just receiving the code.

Explain how I scammed you if I never said I wouldn't give you the code? I offered you all three ways you can receive the code, and you denied them.
Last edited by Fail ; 09-12-2011 at 01:19 AM.
09-12-2011, 02:05 AM #3
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Good try, my thread clearly states the following.

The reason I told you that if you just want the code, you cannot receive a refund, because my provider will not take someone saying the code didn't work as an excuse.

In no way have I scammed you, I gave you the facts. I asked if you had an existing account, I asked for your desired username and password. You told me you just wanted the code, I gave you the facts about just receiving the code.

Explain how I scammed you if I never said I wouldn't give you the code? I offered you all three ways you can receive the code, and you denied them.

You told me i couldnt receive a refund if i just got the code but in your thread it says i can. I didnt know i couldnt get a refund if it didnt work cuss my word is useless to your provider. That should be stated in your thread at least so people can know. Its not that hard just to give me my $10 back cuss i didnt get the code so your not losing anything.
09-12-2011, 02:06 AM #4
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
You told me i couldnt receive a refund if i just got the code but in your thread it says i can. I didnt know i couldnt get a refund if it didnt work cuss my word is useless to your provider. That should be stated in your thread at least so people can know. Its not that hard just to give me my $10 back cuss i didnt get the code so your not losing anything.

Where in the hell does it say you get a refund?
09-12-2011, 02:12 AM #5
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Where in the hell does it say you get a refund?

In the Picture I put and in the picture you put. Says it would be decided by your provider. Now you say your provider will say no you cant have a refund cuss he wont believe us. So might as well put in your thread that you can not receive a refund if you get the code and it doesnt work. Your thread says you can. Then you tell me i cant. Since i have not received the code. Just return my $10.
09-12-2011, 02:19 AM #6
Fail
I Break The Rules.
In the Picture I put and in the picture you put. Says it would be decided by your provider. Now you say your provider will say no you cant have a refund cuss he wont believe us. So might as well put in your thread that you can not receive a refund if you get the code and it doesnt work. Your thread says you can. Then you tell me i cant. Since i have not received the code. Just return my $10.

Yes, my provider doesn't take refunds because you do not want it any more. He only takes refunds if I apply the code for you or watch you do it and it doesn't work. No where does it say "I am going to pussy out because I can't read the god damn thread and try and get a refund."
09-12-2011, 02:23 AM #7
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Yes, my provider doesn't take refunds because you do not want it any more. He only takes refunds if I apply the code for you or watch you do it and it doesn't work. No where does it say "I am going to pussy out because I can't read the god damn thread and try and get a refund."

I read the thread. It says i could get a refund if the code doesnt work. After purchasing, you tell me i CANT receive a refund if it doesnt work. Therefore, i dont want the item anymore. Just my $10 back. Ill wait for a mod to respond further.
09-12-2011, 02:31 AM #8
Fail
I Break The Rules.
I read the thread. It says i could get a refund if the code doesnt work. After purchasing, you tell me i CANT receive a refund if it doesnt work. Therefore, i dont want the item anymore. Just my $10 back. Ill wait for a mod to respond further.

Serious question right now. Can you read?

"Only way to receive a refund or a new code is if you provide proof it never worked to me which will be decided with my provider. Unless of course I apply the code and it never worked."

Where in the hell does it say no matter what if the code doesn't work you get a refund? If anyone come and buy a code then says it never worked and gets a new one free, I am out of business.
This scam report is a complete Fail, as in no way have I scammed you. I offered you all 3 ways of receiving code and all you do is make a scam report....
09-12-2011, 02:40 AM #9
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Serious question right now. Can you read?

"Only way to receive a refund or a new code is if you provide proof it never worked to me which will be decided with my provider. Unless of course I apply the code and it never worked."

Where in the hell does it say no matter what if the code doesn't work you get a refund? If anyone come and buy a code then says it never worked and gets a new one free, I am out of business.
This scam report is a complete Fail, as in no way have I scammed you. I offered you all 3 ways of receiving code and all you do is make a scam report....

I didnt know i couldnt receive a refund if it didnt work. Your thread states i can but it has to be determined by your provider. Lets say, i get the code from you and i sell it for more to someone else and it didnt work? I just lost $10 and i cant get a refund from you cuss your provider wont believe me? Yea i dont want to take that chance. Its not that hard to return my $10.
09-12-2011, 04:31 AM #10
Fail
I Break The Rules.
I didnt know i couldnt receive a refund if it didnt work. Your thread states i can but it has to be determined by your provider. Lets say, i get the code from you and i sell it for more to someone else and it didnt work? I just lost $10 and i cant get a refund from you cuss your provider wont believe me? Yea i dont want to take that chance. Its not that hard to return my $10.

We don't refund it that way, You should just have me apply the code for you or take the risk, there is nothing I can do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo