09-12-2011, 12:07 PM #1
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: oiuyu8iokjhyuik
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: see other comment at bottom

When did this happen: within last week

How did you purchase: Trophy Trade

How much?: 2 plats 4 plat

Did you;
- [s]Buy?[/s]
- [s]Sell?[/s]
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- i aske him to sync so i could see proof he had done it. also when trophies are done online, i believe they automatically sync.

no% increase on my account. (i can give a mod my psn to check)

i have sync'd wet to his account already, see here: You must login or register to view this content.
Other comments:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11874[/ATTACH]
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-12-2011, 09:36 PM #3
listen i couldnt do it...if you want ill do another platinum
09-12-2011, 10:18 PM #4
-J-
Originally posted by oiuyu8iokjhyuik View Post
listen i couldnt do it...if you want ill do another platinum

you said the offline was ready to sync, why lie?

so what did you do on my account then?

what would you offer?
09-12-2011, 10:22 PM #5
i lied im sorry i got a whole bunch of games installed on my 100% profile so i was mad and i just lied so you can sync a plat...i feel really bad so whats ur psn? i cant just name plats i could do at the top of my head... i wanna compare trophies
09-12-2011, 10:29 PM #6
-J-
i lied im sorry i got a whole bunch of games installed on my 100% profile so i was mad and i just lied so you can sync a plat...i feel really bad so whats ur psn? i cant just name plats i could do at the top of my head... i wanna compare trophies

i PM'd u it
09-12-2011, 11:43 PM #7
-J-
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.

this is what has been agreed as he stated he cannot do the online: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11883[/ATTACH]
09-12-2011, 11:45 PM #8
ok i couldnt do the online for GTA so instead of the online im adding in the spare parts plat to replace it
09-13-2011, 12:17 AM #9
-J-
ok.

Foxy please keep this thread available so i can update it once the deal is completed. thanks
09-16-2011, 06:47 PM #10
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by noob View Post
ok.

Foxy please keep this thread available so i can update it once the deal is completed. thanks

Any update on this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo