09-12-2011, 08:38 PM #1
DoOm-
The Used ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: King k
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11878[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: a week

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 7 dollars

What did you buy?: burnout all dlc trophies,
Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he keeps ignoring..

Other comments:
I always msg him he replies send me your info and he says I'm not home wait 10 minutes and i'll sync, but then he ignores for days..
09-16-2011, 11:08 PM #11
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by DoOm32 View Post
I just need my trophies that's all, I don't need him to think that I landed him money so he can bid on stuff while I was waiting for nothing.

You didn't answer my question. If he had to do all the trophies all over again. How much time would you wish to give him? If any.
09-16-2011, 11:13 PM #12
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You didn't answer my question. If he had to do all the trophies all over again. How much time would you wish to give him? If any.

I can wait a week but if he didn't make it, I guess you gotta at least deal with him.
09-16-2011, 11:17 PM #13
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I can wait a week but if he didn't make it, I guess you gotta at least deal with him.

7 Days from now sounds alright. If he doesn't make it he will be banned. And he would have to respond to this dispute within 24 hours to confirm.

Originally posted by King
i did but wen i went to sync them, they went, i even chatted with people to see if i could retrieve em, so i will refund him

You have 7 days to complete the trophies all over again. You also have 24 hours to reply to this dispute as confirmation that you've read this. Failure to any of these two things will result in a permanent ban for scamming.
09-17-2011, 07:40 PM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

The accused user has been banned for scamming. I highly recommend you to dispute the transaction on PayPal.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo