09-12-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .Rambo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
9.11.11 Sadly

How did you purchase:
Through Paypal

How much?:
$15

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Did not respond

Other comments:
He said this in his thread

I would either like a 4200 MSP code or I want my refund of $15.00.
Last edited by Armorlightking ; 09-12-2011 at 09:17 PM.
09-12-2011, 09:04 PM #2
.RAMBO
Banned
My distributor was banned on NGU for some reason yesterday. So I cant nothing about it. I told him to open a dispute on PayPal first to get his money back. But he insists.
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM #3
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
My distributor was banned on NGU for some reason yesterday. So I cant nothing about it. I told him to open a dispute on PayPal first to get his money back. But he insists.

I am not going to wait months to get my money back from a paypal dispute. You said you were fully instock with all codes. So it was up to you to send the code. Also why can't you just send me the money back? You said its your paypal..

09-12-2011, 09:18 PM #4
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Armorlightking View Post
I am not going to wait months to get my money back from a paypal dispute. You said you were fully instock with all codes. So it was up to you to send the code. Also why can't you just send me the money back? You said its your paypal..

The guy made the thread, I just copied + pasted it from the PM he sent me. We both had access to the account, but this morning I tried accessing it and the info was changed. Thats your only option as of now.

And why didnt you send me a PM before sending the payment?
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 09-12-2011 at 09:20 PM.
09-13-2011, 02:30 AM #5
You did not say "PM" me in your thread. But however I did PM you and you did not reply. A admin can see that if they check the logs. Back to where you didn't say PM me. You said send the payment and what you wanted and I will send you the code. No PM me what so ever.
09-13-2011, 02:54 AM #6
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Armorlightking View Post
You did not say "PM" me in your thread. But however I did PM you and you did not reply. A admin can see that if they check the logs. Back to where you didn't say PM me. You said send the payment and what you wanted and I will send you the code. No PM me what so ever.

You liar, you NEVER sent me a PM mentioning that you were interested in buying a code. I checked the thread and it said that you sent the $15. It turned out that Cyber.Codes ****ed us all over. and now I cant do anything about it because he was randomly banned for some reason.

Before all this, Cyber.Codes (the distributor) sent me a code. And it turns out, your XBOX gets prema-banned for marketplace theft. That happened to Lanley.
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 09-13-2011 at 03:14 AM.
09-13-2011, 03:53 PM #7
Jake
One Man Army
Rambo you're responsible for the products you sell.

Please refund the user.
09-13-2011, 04:19 PM #8
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
Rambo you're responsible for the products you sell.

Please refund the user.

Why doesnt he open a dispute on PayPal first to get his money back?
09-13-2011, 04:27 PM #9
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
Why doesnt he open a dispute on PayPal first to get his money back?

Refund the user on paypal within 24 hours or you will be permanently banned from NextGenUpdate.
09-13-2011, 04:28 PM #10
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
Refund the user on paypal within 24 hours or you will be permanently banned from NextGenUpdate.

Re-read my post and answer my question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo