09-13-2011, 02:47 AM #1
Laney
Ex-Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you think about closing: You must login or register to view this content.

Scammer NGU Name: .RAMBO
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: got the code at 5:02PM UK time, got the perma-ban at 7:28PM

How did you purchase: it was free

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? (got for free)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. he seems to think it is funny

Other comments:
He said it was 4200 points.
Here is a link to his shop You must login or register to view this content.
Nowhere in it does it say the codes are stolen ect ect
I trusted him and he got my xbox banned.
I am very mad with him.
Last edited by Laney ; 09-13-2011 at 02:50 AM.
09-13-2011, 04:11 AM #20
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by Laney View Post
1. You knew the code didn't work.
2. Were you selling for cyber.codes?

I thought the code didnt work because im in USA and the code was for UK.
Yes, Cyber.Codes was too low on post count to sell stuff. So I thought it was a good chance to take advantage of him and make money. Which was the $5 per sale. But I ended up getting screwed. :(
But whats weird is that I went to the infraction page and it doesnt mention why he was banned, no record of him.
09-13-2011, 04:16 AM #21
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
I thought the code didnt work because im in USA and the code was for UK.
Yes, Cyber.Codes was too low on post count to sell stuff. So I thought it was a good chance to take advantage of him and make money. Which was the $5 per sale. But I ended up getting screwed. :(
But whats weird is that I went to the infraction page and it doesnt mention why he was banned, no record of him.

1. You are in breach of the rules for selling for someone with under 100 posts. You must login or register to view this content.
2. Even though the guy is/was a scammer you say you tried taking advantage of him. See anything morally wrong with that?
3. It wouldn't have been a scam if the codes worked so you knew they didn't.
09-13-2011, 04:21 AM #22
.RAMBO
Banned
1. You are in breach of the rules for selling for someone with under 100 posts. You must login or register to view this content.
2. Even though the guy is/was a scammer you say you tried taking advantage of him. See anything morally wrong with that?

It says that you have to have 100 posts to sell. I was selling for him. no where in the rules I see that, that is prohibited.
Not really taking advantage. Since we were both gonna make money.
You're seriously retarded. Its a scam because ArmorLightKing sent Cyber.Codes $15 for a code he never received. How was I supposed to know the codes didnt work? I know you're pissed off cause you got banned, but that code you tried out was at your own will. i never forced you to try it. And plus I never knew the code was faulty. Since I even tried it myself. (Didnt work because it was supposedly a UK code)
09-13-2011, 04:29 AM #23
Laney
Ex-Staff
It says that you have to have 100 posts to sell. I was selling for him. no where in the rules I see that, that is prohibited.
Not really taking advantage. Since we were both gonna make money.
You're seriously retarded. Its a scam because ArmorLightKing sent Cyber.Codes $15 for a code he never received. How was I supposed to know the codes didnt work? I know you're pissed off cause you got banned, but that code you tried out was at your own will. i never forced you to try it. And plus I never knew the code was faulty. Since I even tried it myself. (Didnt work because it was supposedly a UK code)

You for someone with under 100 posts, meaning that it is exactly the same as him selling it himself.
read this carefully so that you understand.
He scammed armor or you or whoever it is.
That means the guy is/was shady.
why would you use the code/give me the code if you knew the guy was a scammer.
there was no chance it would have worked and some chance that something was wrong with it.
09-13-2011, 04:31 AM #24
.RAMBO
Banned
You for someone with under 100 posts, meaning that it is exactly the same as him selling it himself.
read this carefully so that you understand.
He scammed armor or you or whoever it is.
That means the guy is/was shady.
why would you use the code/give me the code if you knew the guy was a scammer.
there was no chance it would have worked and some chance that something was wrong with it.

Technically I was gonna sell the codes. He wasnt. And there couldve been a chance that the code was legit. It never crossed my mind that the code was a fraud. As I said before, I have no experience what so ever relevant to XBOX. So I had no idea that its even possible to make fake codes.

And I was actually trying to be generous by giving you a free code. Cause I didnt have anyone else to give it to. And I saw that you were wanting it.
09-13-2011, 04:38 AM #25
Laney
Ex-Staff
Technically I was gonna sell the codes. He wasnt. And there couldve been a chance that the code was legit. It never crossed my mind that the code was a fraud. As I said before, I have no experience what so ever relevant to XBOX. So I had no idea that its even possible to make fake codes.

And I was actually trying to be generous by giving you a free code. Cause I didnt have anyone else to give it to. And I saw that you were wanting it.

You are/were still selling for him because he gave you the codes to sell, and he would make a profit.
Why take on xbox codes when you don't know about them?
09-13-2011, 04:46 AM #26
.RAMBO
Banned
You are/were still selling for him because he gave you the codes to sell, and he would make a profit.
Why take on xbox codes when you don't know about them?

Money .
09-13-2011, 04:47 AM #27
Laney
Ex-Staff
Money .

so you wanted money and you didn't care who got hurt in the process?
09-13-2011, 04:51 AM #28
.RAMBO
Banned
so you wanted money and you didn't care who got hurt in the process?

Not that I didnt care. If I knew the outcome would be like this, I wouldnt of never done it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo